Justice Prevails.....We get 4 pts...

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done guys. It shouldn't have come to this - St Kilda should've done the right thing in the first place.

As my other thread states: Justice is Served!

I'm very surprised but well done to the boys at Freo for sticking up for themselves over this and it's good to see the right result in the end. well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skooks said:
Good...

Great for your guys to get your confident up before you can permanent marker a loss into your books after this round :D

You BEEAAUUTTTTYYY !!

Now to beat West Coast for the third game straight this weekend ..

Well done freo, justice at last, best of luck for the rest of the season, luck is on your side now, from irish_setanta (carlton)

How good is that so glad to see fremantle get up and get those four points that were well deserved, me being a fremantle supporter from Melbourne makes it hard, full of saints w*nkers but this has stuck it to them, can't wait for this weekend, Im coming across for the derby, as a true supporter should :D see you blokes there ;)

ohhhkid said:
How good is that so glad to see fremantle get up and get those four points that were well deserved, me being a fremantle supporter from Melbourne makes it hard, full of saints w*nkers but this has stuck it to them, can't wait for this weekend, Im coming across for the derby, as a true supporter should :D see you blokes there ;)
See you at the Vic beforehand, front left bar under the big screen!! :)

yep well done Freo, well deserved 4 points, the AFL really are just, but sorry for the loss this coming weekend :p :p :D :D

Lol rightio well I will try and remember that, It will be a long trip home if we lose, Im heading up to Cervanties after the game so I have a few days to get over the loss, but I am backing that we will get up and p.s If I see you at that bar I will yell out Lach72 :p haha!

We are 3 and 2 in a so called "horror stretch" of games. So at worse we will have a 50% win rate at the end of 6, not bad really considering these games were seen as big hurdles. Yes there is room for alot of improvement, but it aint all bad.

How does the ladder look ?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back