Karma's a bitch

Remove this Banner Ad

Words cannot describe the karmic beauty of watching Norf lose a game in the dying seconds thanks to an opposition player ducking his head to draw a free kick that wasn't there. Eat a dick Norf :thumbsu:

This is the most laughable thing about tonight.

Norf supporters were more than happy to lay in to Port supporters who dared to say that the umpiring was shit (which it was), "u mad bro?" said Norf supporters.

HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW YOU SCUMBAGS? Eat a massive slice of humble pie you flogbaskets.

Norf supporters were more than happy to lay in to Port supporters who dared to say that the umpiring was shit (which it was), "u mad bro?" said Norf supporters.

HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW YOU SCUMBAGS? Eat a massive slice of humble pie you flogbaskets.

Rack off, Drug Cheat Lover. We lost, they won.

feels fine actually thanks for asking
The umpiring in the port game was one sided I agree and it was pretty much one sided tonight but that is irrelevant as the better side won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just hope that Judd kicks a point after the siren that is called a goal tomorrow night, and you khunts lose by a point.

DB_20120308205926478307-420x0.jpg

Words cannot describe the beauty of watching Norf lose a game in the dying seconds thanks to an opposition player ducking his head to draw a free kick that wasn't there. Eat a dick Norf :thumbsu:
Words also cannot describe the beauty I still get from your offended. Looking forward to trolling you tomorrow night. :thumbsu:

I love how Norf flogs have backed themselves into a corner. They want to complain about the umpiring soooooooooooo badly, but everything they said about Port supporters two weeks ago means that they can't do it. It's beautiful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back