KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one got any mail on who the KDFL interleauge coach might be. If they can get commitment would have to be a cracker of a side. Arky you might have to get involved to get players to put their hands up. Maybe the league should offer a massive p....ss up if they win, best incentive ever I reckon !!

Any one got any mail on who the KDFL interleauge coach might be. If they can get commitment would have to be a cracker of a side. Arky you might have to get involved to get players to put their hands up. Maybe the league should offer a massive p....ss up if they win, best incentive ever I reckon !!
Well the great thing about the kdfl from my experience is that club rivalry aside many players from different clubs are good friends and get along well so it really shouldn't be too hard to sit down and work something out I would happily get involved in some capacity would love to see the league rise up the rankings definantly have the talent that's for sure

Last years top goal scorers , with Rennie gone edwards and taylor lloyd probably be a bit under done for representing duties and the uncertainties of Rattray and hucker . Throw in some goal kickin mids and we'd have not a bad forward 6

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 9
Heard he has been to a couple of training sessions at lanky
Yeah that's 100% correct but for 2 reasons, he wants to stay involved around the club, preferably helping out on the bench & secondly to stay fit & active as his 2 sons are about to really step up to that important junior age of footy & he wants to be involved with them also.... Trust me, I reckon he'll train till he's 50 if he can.... :D:thumbsu:

Well the great thing about the kdfl from my experience is that club rivalry aside many players from different clubs are good friends and get along well so it really shouldn't be too hard to sit down and work something out I would happily get involved in some capacity would love to see the league rise up the rankings definantly have the talent that's for sure
Well gee Ark seeing as tho you always seem to easily pull these recruits from where the sun don't shine is there any chance you could give old mate Bomber Thompson a buzz & see if he's free that weekend?? Come please tell me you's are mates, you seem to somehow know every other AFL identity there is?? Don't disappoint us here Ark!!!! :mad::mad::D:D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well gee Ark seeing as tho you always seem to easily pull these recruits from where the sun don't shine is there any chance you could give old mate Bomber Thompson a buzz & see if he's free that weekend?? Come please tell me you's are mates, you seem to somehow know every other AFL identity there is?? Don't disappoint us here Ark!!!! :mad::mad::D:D:D:D
Not sure we are talking about recruiting anyone here smooth or what it has to do with AFL just some genuine I/L discussion.. ;) what are your thoughts on I/L any suggestions

I don't want to drop this guy in it, and certainly not sure if he wants to.. But surely Linc would be a worthy Interleague coach, I'd imagine the players would be keen to play for him? Burners would obviously be valuable on the coaching panel.

Surprises me there is I.L talk this early, usually it's only talked about the week after the game to roast everyone associated with it. I hope it's a sign we are taking it more seriously!

I don't want to drop this guy in it, and certainly not sure if he wants to.. But surely Linc would be a worthy Interleague coach, I'd imagine the players would be keen to play for him? Burners would obviously be valuable on the coaching panel.

Surprises me there is I.L talk this early, usually it's only talked about the week after the game to roast everyone associated with it. I hope it's a sign we are taking it more seriously!
Agree dids Linc would have the credentials. Although to do it justice I think it needs to be someone not playing who can get round the games with a few selectors and pick form players. Think they should drop the club nominate bull dust, have a coach get on the phone and ring and talk to the players he wants. Get in their ears early, no different to recruiting really.

Lin
Agree dids Linc would have the credentials. Although to do it justice I think it needs to be someone not playing who can get round the games with a few selectors and pick form players. Think they should drop the club nominate bull dust, have a coach get on the phone and ring and talk to the players he wants. Get in their ears early, no different to recruiting really.
c
Linc would be awesome, his interleague and big game record is second 2 none! But I agree that a non playing coach would work best! Burners would be an obvious choice, has done it well in the past, is well respected and would definitely get the players playing for him!!
I think interleague 2015 should of been being planned for (at the league level) as soon as the 2014 game finished. It's a fantastic concept that could easily disappear again if not supported and invested in!

Lin

c

Linc would be awesome, his interleague and big game record is second 2 none! But I agree that a non playing coach would work best! Burners would be an obvious choice, has done it well in the past, is well respected and would definitely get the players playing for him!!
I think interleague 2015 should of been being planned for (at the league level) as soon as the 2014 game finished. It's a fantastic concept that could easily disappear again if not supported and invested in!
The league actually already contacted Burners basically straight after last season finished about doing the interleague coaching job & he said no as he wanted a full year off footy.... But maybe things have changed since & he's getting itchy feet again.... Maybe another check up phone call wouldn't go astray??

Not sure we are talking about recruiting anyone here smooth or what it has to do with AFL just some genuine I/L discussion.. ;) what are your thoughts on I/L any suggestions
Ummm pretty sure it's just called a joke there Riggamortis!! I was referring to you having sooooooo many contacts that maybe you could give Bomber Thompson a buzz to be I/L coach for the weekend.... Once again it was a joke & I thought that was pretty obvious but then again maybe this is rocket science?? :eek::eek:

& seeing as tho you asked, yes I am & always have been a big wrap for interleague footy, I believe the big players should put their wallets aside for the weekend & want to be a part of it & represent their club/league (considering all in all the money is generated from the league initially)....
I think anychance you get to play in such a game you should relish as for some it's the closest thing to a Grand Final (quality wise that is) that they would come too.... :thumbsu:

Ummm pretty sure it's just called a joke there Riggamortis!! I was referring to you having sooooooo many contacts that maybe you could give Bomber Thompson a buzz to be I/L coach for the weekend.... Once again it was a joke & I thought that was pretty obvious but then again maybe this is rocket science?? :eek::eek:

& seeing as tho you asked, yes I am & always have been a big wrap for interleague footy, I believe the big players should put their wallets aside for the weekend & want to be a part of it & represent their club/league (considering all in all the money is generated from the league initially)....
I think anychance you get to play in such a game you should relish as for some it's the closest thing to a Grand Final (quality wise that is) that they would come too.... :thumbsu:

It would be great to move up a couple of rungs in the rankings.

Is it time for some dividend to be paid to inter league representatives? See it as an investment in improving the opinion of the league.

$1000 each for the win, $250 for a loss.

Thoughts?

Is it time for some dividend to be paid to inter league representatives? See it as an investment in improving the opinion of the league.

Thoughts?
NO, used to think it was great to get the shorts, socks and jumper. Murray League bonus was we'd get the league credit card for the long bus trip home after our away wins!, That was more than enough incentive to keep turning out.:drunk:

Thoughts?
Interesting concept Kat, however agree with Hank. Hopefully there are still a few footballers out there who will aspire to play at a higher level, prove them self, make some new mates, it has always been an honour and priveledge to represent your league. I think if we start throwing money at players to compete this aspect is diminished.

Righteo here is a side, out of the loop a bit nowadays, no reps from Girgarre, Longwood, Avenel, Rushy, Murch(few last year, but all gone), Tally
B A. Auld M. Coad T. Hepburn
HB Tom Durwood D. Gillespie A Haysom
C T. Sullivan R. Lee M. Shiels
HF A. Young C. Kilmartin J. Pell
F E. Edwards P. Rattray T. Stevens
R T. Rutherford L. Wellington S Thomson
Inter D Haysom D Price C Mckay

Righteo here is a side, out of the loop a bit nowadays, no reps from Girgarre, Longwood, Avenel, Rushy, Murch(few last year, but all gone), Tally
B A. Auld M. Coad T. Hepburn
HB Tom Durwood D. Gillespie A Haysom
C T. Sullivan R. Lee M. Shiels
HF A. Young C. Kilmartin J. Pell
F E. Edwards P. Rattray T. Stevens
R T. Rutherford L. Wellington S Thomson
Inter D Haysom D Price C Mckay
Varsamarkis in front of a few of those for mine and the 2 WA fellas from avenal probably get a guernsey but it looks great on paper doesn't it

Coad(stan Durwood(ardy Kay(murch

A.hays(nag Dizzy(undera T.sull(mer

R.lee(LANC l.wellington(mer s.poole(vt

M.shiels(nag kilmartin(mer pelly(mer

Stevens(nag Rattray(nag barny(lanc

T.Ewart(mur s.thommo(lanc d.price(nag

Bench- b.chap a.young d.breen m.morgan j.jones c.mccarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back