KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone mentioned the Stanhope recruits from tat? Was al oreiley one? Also how are the tally red legs traveling haven't heard anything exciting about them recruiting and will they have a side? Also tommy durward back at the after his short stint at United will have ardy supporters happy!

With the majority of recruiting almost complete (I'd assume) by now, the subject of inter league will be interesting! We will c Some fantastic inclusions to the league but will they and/or their clubs make them available for selection? The previous 2 years sides have missed some of the big names and undersold the quality of the league! Opinions of the best side possible and will it happen??

With the majority of recruiting almost complete (I'd assume) by now, the subject of inter league will be interesting! We will c Some fantastic inclusions to the league but will they and/or their clubs make them available for selection? The previous 2 years sides have missed some of the big names and undersold the quality of the league! Opinions of the best side possible and will it happen??
I'd love to see the forward line for the interleague with a few bigger bodies in top ten from last year

I'd love to see the forward line for the interleague with a few bigger bodies in top ten from last year
I agree in part to the bigger bodied statement, but the 2013 side had Bourke (nag) and McCarthy (ave) on the FF line in starting side. Both r good players but are forward/ruck but not spearheads IMO.
IMO the selection process needs reviewing. Instead of the coach/selectors only having the 6 club nominated players to choose from, I think they should invite their preferred side/squad on top of club nominated players? Realistically for the league to climb in league rankings we need the best players in the league playing not necessarily the best players from all clubs?

I agree in part to the bigger bodied statement, but the 2013 side had Bourke (nag) and McCarthy (ave) on the FF line in starting side. Both r good players but are forward/ruck but not spearheads IMO.
IMO the selection process needs reviewing. Instead of the coach/selectors only having the 6 club nominated players to choose from, I think they should invite their preferred side/squad on top of club nominated players? Realistically for the league to climb in league rankings we need the best players in the league playing not necessarily the best players from all clubs?

In essence Lancaster, Merrigum and Nagambie could provide the lion's share of players in the inter league side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reschedule I believe smooth
Yeah ok, well I'm still good mates with 1 of there coaches (the 1 that organised the camp for the 2nd year in a row) & he told me a couple days ago that the same thing happened this year as it did last year when I was there, & that was that everyone pulled out at the last minute leaving about 10 players for the camp so he said he cancelled it.... They must of changed their minds in the last couple of days.... Anyway not that I really care but was just making conversation.... ;):thumbsu:

Yeah ok, well I'm still good mates with 1 of there coaches (the 1 that organised the camp for the 2nd year in a row) & he told me a couple days ago that the same thing happened this year as it did last year when I was there, & that was that everyone pulled out at the last minute leaving about 10 players for the camp so he said he cancelled it.... They must of changed their minds in the last couple of days.... Anyway not that I really care but was just making conversation.... ;):thumbsu:
17 actually ;)

Off the top of my head...
FP Barnet (lanky) FF Rattray (nag) FP Egan (stan) HFF Pell (gum) CHF Arandt (ave) McDonald (long)
Would be potent but maybe lacking a small crumber?
I would have Stevens from Nagambie before McDonald! McDonald has left Longwood anyway so won't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back