Kid Cudi

Remove this Banner Ad

Lord_Travis

All Australian
May 10, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Couldnt find a thread on him, so here it is.

His music is hip hop/rap/urban, he featured on Kanye Wests latest album, and has been touring here with him recently. His debut album is due out next year, but he has a mixtape out called "A Kid Named Cudi".
Anyone heard it? You can find it on those t word sites :p

I really like it. I've been listening to it heaps over the last few weeks. You may recognize a few of the backing tracks from other songs.
Below are a few tracks off it.

I know most here arent into this type of music, but if you are what do you think?

Day N Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSq2Zn2XoY

The Prayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1PohBgoimM

Embrace The Martian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcxbSla4iRM

Have just been listing to his new album and its one of the best I've heard in years. My favourites from the album would be Pursuit of Happiness, Soundtrack 2 My Life and Heart of the lion.

Was on Letterman the other night:
[YOUTUBE]Pm5OroUdYMo[/YOUTUBE]

His album finally came out recently, entitled Man On The Moon: End Of Day. I really like it, one of the best albums released this year IMO. It's got a good blend of rap and singing for some melody. It's pretty well produced, got some good beats. Some of the tunes are catchy as f*ck.

Fav tracks are Heart Of A Lion, Sky Might Fall, Alive, Pursuit Of Happiness.

What are peoples thoughts?

His album finally came out recently, entitled Man On The Moon: End Of Day. I really like it, one of the best albums released this year IMO. It's got a good blend of rap and singing for some melody. It's pretty well produced, got some good beats. Some of the tunes are catchy as f*ck.

Fav tracks are Heart Of A Lion, Sky Might Fall, Alive, Pursuit Of Happiness.

What are peoples thoughts?

I'll agree with you, one of the albums of the years. Day n Night was a good track but really annoyed me after hearing it a month or two before it was on the radio here. Now I can't stand hearing it.

Soundtrack 2 My Life > Every other track.

got the album yesterday.... it's different, but has it's appeal

doubt it'll feature to heavily on the repeat list though

favourites
- soundtrack 2 my life
- pursuit of happiness
- solo dolo
- up up & away

Really enjoy his stuff but thought his mix tape was better then the album.

I really enjoy a track he features on called Ho is short for honey

Got this about a week ago and love Pursuit of happiness, soundtrack 2 my life, cudi zone, up up and away, sky might fall and heart of a lion.

Also love "man on the moon" of one of the mixtapes

Havent listened to the album as a whole, but as individual songs, they're fantastic. Pursuit of Happiness is probably my favourite tune this year, Solo Dolo is wonderful as is Soundtrack to my Life.

I dont know about anyone else, but this album was a pretty good departure from Day n' Nite. When I heard that, i thought, pretty good beat, but in comparison to his latest tracks, they're worlds apart.

Will seek out his mix-tape now.

Havent listened to the album as a whole, but as individual songs, they're fantastic. Pursuit of Happiness is probably my favourite tune this year, Solo Dolo is wonderful as is Soundtrack to my Life.

I dont know about anyone else, but this album was a pretty good departure from Day n' Nite. When I heard that, i thought, pretty good beat, but in comparison to his latest tracks, they're worlds apart.

Will seek out his mix-tape now.
I never got into day and nite but after i heard man on the moon and pursuit of happiness i was hooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back