KiNg BiLLy CoKe BoTTle

Remove this Banner Ad

May 26, 2003
PeRtH
Other Teams
FREMANTLE FC
Should come back and do another tour. The guys jokes are hilarious one of australians all time great comedians. I missed his show when he was at riverton pub a few months ago. Hope i get a chance to see him.

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
You're kidding, right?

Unfortunately not docker brat there are alot of precious people out there. I dare say alot more precious than westcoast followers. Its really sad that KiNg BiLLy Can't perform his act because of these sad pathetic doo- gooders.

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
Get Rude on.

Get him on Get Him on. Lets Hear it For Rude!!!

From Rodney @ Rude.com

Trendsetters,

I had a motorbike accident earlier this year and needed a complete knee re-construction. I think they must have taken some sinew or something out of my arse cheek to fix it because every time I try to bend my knee it sounds like a fart. Because I can't bend my knee I can't do my midget act. So I won't be touring until the doctor says I can, or I could get both legs cut off then I won't need the boots. In the mean time I hope my new stuff keeps you laughing, cause if your laughing your gonna live longer and if you don't take that seriously then you can just get ****ed.

The blokes in front of us at the Eagles games take him on their fishing boat all the time - sort of a deckhand - and they say he is never sober.

Originally posted by USAEagle
The blokes in front of us at the Eagles games take him on their fishing boat all the time - sort of a deckhand - and they say he is never sober.

Thats all class.

King Billy Luvs his footy aswell. I remember on one of the cd's i have of him it was a show at "the raffles" and he sed

"Awww ****** have a look at dat how bout dat hey Fremantle 6 goals, Tydney 2 goals 1" Which got a good reaction from the WA based crowd.

Thats another thing to like about him he's a WA boy.