Kiss & Aerosmith double header tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmmmm
So what was that farewell to Kiss concert that I saw?? Then I went and seen them play with the Melbourne Symphony and now they are comming back again??? hmmmmm .

Originally posted by Angus1
Hmmmmmm
So what was that farewell to Kiss concert that I saw?? Then I went and seen them play with the Melbourne Symphony and now they are comming back again??? hmmmmm .

Was actually a 'Farewell to your $$$' concert not 'Farewell to KISS'

No ACE No KISS

Kiss without ACE ?????? Forget it.... :( pffft....
Seen 'em 3 times and I don't think the forth time it's going to get any better. As for Aerosmith....do they really need to take Kiss along??? I saw them in 1990 on the 'Pump' tour at the Tennis centre and the sound was dissappointing...too low and had no kick...:( whereas Motley Crue who had to cancel a few years ago :mad: were 'RED HOT' in 1990 with the Dr Feelgood Tour.

Better to bring MANOWAR out with MOTLEY !! :) Better value !

Re: No ACE No KISS

Originally posted by Woodson
Kiss without ACE ?????? Forget it.... :( pffft....
Seen 'em 3 times and I don't think the forth time it's going to get any better. As for Aerosmith....do they really need to take Kiss along??? I saw them in 1990 on the 'Pump' tour at the Tennis centre and the sound was dissappointing...too low and had no kick...:( whereas Motley Crue who had to cancel a few years ago :mad: were 'RED HOT' in 1990 with the Dr Feelgood Tour.

Better to bring MANOWAR out with MOTLEY !! :) Better value !
Or maybe Iron Maiden and Motorhead for a night of pure metal and a sore neck. ;) :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: First Whiplash Experience

Originally posted by Angus1
Or maybe Iron Maiden and Motorhead for a night of pure metal and a sore neck. ;) :cool:

WHIPLASH !!!! I'll never forget those aching experiences.....especially my first in 1985 at Festival Hall >>>> TWISTED SISTER (currently touring Europe as u read this)

Originally posted by oh_my_hat
I think it is only going to be a US tour only.

I believe the tour is currently passing through the USA, but an Australian tour has been confirmed as part of the world tour.

The mail is that it's scheduled around February/March 2004, but no word yet on exact dates and venues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back