Leagues Kliq Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_nefs8cAAak1sx191ko1_500.png

Love that you guys are dubbya c dubya fans! Attitude era & Monday night wars...BEST era of wrestling.

I still keep up with all the old school wrestlers from my generation on twitter & podcasts. DDP almost died the other day, full on medical emergency. Lucky to be alive. Top bloke, saved both Scott Hall & Jake the Snake from checking out early.

Ohhhh Tori. I could watch both her and Keibler wrestle (if you call it that) on YouTube all day.

I've read about DDP saving those guys. He was pretty good himself back in the day.

Awwwww it's on now boys and girls, I have arrived!

Actually I think you're the guy in the red cap MightyMark :p

Ohh yeah, I got that stare down in the bucket, im just missing the golden flowing locks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Gingy
have transferred $50 to your bank account

Cheers
Toxic

Too sweet! I'm pleased that I won't be having to chase up payments from all of the guys who have joined so far.

We still have 5 spots left, who else do you think is worthy of being a part of BF's most prestigious SC league?

Too sweet! I'm pleased that I won't be having to chase up payments from all of the guys who have joined so far.

We still have 5 spots left, who else do you think is worthy of being a part of BF's most prestigious SC league?

who's in so far?

My 1st 3 noms that come straight to mind
TN25
JuddgementDay

OhhhhhCyril

Ashton Agar
Seymour Skinner
cdcanman
hairy lasoo

OhhhhhhCyril is already in ;)

All worthy nominations.:thumbsu:

I'd like to add SureBuddy14 to that list.

Since neither TheOz & KardiniaPark have confirmed yet, we still have 7 spots available, so I will invite all of the bolded. First in (paid) first in..how does that sound?

OhhhhhhCyril is already in ;)

All worthy nominations.:thumbsu:

I'd like to add SureBuddy14 to that list.

Since neither TheOz & KardiniaPark haven't confirmed we have 7 spots still available, so I will invite all of the bolded. First in (paid) first in..how does that sound?

Sounds good to me

Sounds good to me

Hey mate, please check your Inbox, I need you to add a few of those guys to the PM invite that I just sent. (Stupid BF & only 5 names that I can add to a PM)

MilneMagic you could invite as well. o_O

Ok I will invite him as well, but that should see us pretty much full.

First in, best dressed at this stage. (10 invites for only 5 spots)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back