Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star
Sep 12, 2008
Naracoorte
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Norwood, Memphis Grizzlies, Bengals
Upstaged by a 32 year old journeyman who is at least 5cms shorter than them both.

Kreuzer made to look like a bitch, outmarked by the best young kpp out on the ground in Liam Jones.

Warnock plays in slow motion.

What pick did they use on Kruz? and what did they trade for Warnock.

Lulz.

Warnock is rubbish

Kreuzer is a genuine talent, but he is still a step behind at the moment. Still needs time to pick up the pace of the game.

I'm not sure what the solution is to Carlton's total lack of desire for contested marks, or any sort of contested spoiling... but boy oh boy, they were just totally impotent in the air in every single position on the ground

Upstaged by a 32 year old journeyman who is at least 5cms shorter than them both.

Kreuzer made to look like a bitch, outmarked by the best young kpp out on the ground in Liam Jones.

Lulz.

lol - Yeh the sad part is they tanked - 4 what. I think kreuzer may still be recovering from the ass tearing Nat & Cox gave him a couple of weeks ago :D

Funny watching that #1 pick who plays his heart out and is supposedly an extra midfielder being upstaged by a second round CHF/occasional ruckman around the ground.

Liam Jones>Matty Kreuzer.

Lulz.

Footscray just won their Grand Final it seems. Reach arounds and whopping circle jerks after winning a game over a 'top' team. Hey Gus, hows get ****ed sound, brah?

Your boy Jones looked to be monstered in the ruck, to mention him in the same sentence as Kreuzer is absurdity. I could have taken 15 marks against the stagnant Carlton line-up today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your boy Jones looked to be monstered in the ruck, to mention him in the same sentence as Kreuzer is absurdity. I could have taken 15 marks against the stagnant Carlton line-up today.

Jones is not a ruckman. Only plays there to give Huddo a rest.

Jones killed krooz everywhere else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back