Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

They can’t keep flogging a dead horse. Are the league to gutless to call time on there playing days ?
It seems that way this has gone on for 8 years now with no change.
I don't think you can actually kick a Club out based on results if they are fielding teams and are financial with the League.

Are certain about being financial haha last time I checked in they owed the league money
I think when Crawford lobbied to get them back in they were paid up. I don't think AFL VIC has charged affiliation fees the past couple of years so I'd imagine they are still ok on that front.

Lost a couple of them already I hear

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Brown Paper Bags is back! We had a bloke out price himself so we let him go & he had a mate with him but we've welcomed 5 or 6 and have only lost 3 from 21. I think it will be a break through year for us. What's break through mean? We will wait and see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate gonna play a few with my best mate not sure how I will go time will tell

Sorry mate apparently that excuse doesn't work, "people" will still bag you out for changing clubs again because it heavily affects them for some unknown reason & they have nothing else better to do!!

Good luck legend, all the best..... 👍🏾

Sorry mate apparently that excuse doesn't work, "people" will still bag you out for changing clubs again because it heavily affects them for some unknown reason & they have nothing else better to do!!

Good luck legend, all the best..... 👍🏾
Couldn’t of said it better I don’t really give a shit what people say anyway. Just going to enjoy it and have some fun and a beer

That’s the issue Phantom, they don’t have much to bring to the table really, players?,money?, ground in the middle of nowhere?, perhaps them and Undera could merge and go to the second oval at Mooroopna
Yes well said mate they wouldn’t have a lot to offer another club not really sure undera would be to interested.

That’s the issue Phantom, they don’t have much to bring to the table really, players?,money?, ground in the middle of nowhere?, perhaps them and Undera could merge and go to the second oval at Mooroopna
Hey Undera FNC we reckon you should merge with Ardmona and play on the second oval at Mooroopna with no changerooms, Social rooms and leave all your Club history behind? ( Plus expect those farmers/families who live at Undera to still support in the same manner) Don't think they would be interested in that or merging with Ardmona. Key people who were integral to Ardys success over the years have had plenty of time to see the plight of the Club and have chosen not to do anything about it and those at the helm now don't have the ability to turn things around. The Crawford show was the last chance to get the Club competitive again IMO.

Hey Undera FNC we reckon you should merge with Ardmona and play on the second oval at Mooroopna with no changerooms, Social rooms and leave all your Club history behind? ( Plus expect those farmers/families who live at Undera to still support in the same manner) Don't think they would be interested in that or merging with Ardmona. Key people who were integral to Ardys success over the years have had plenty of time to see the plight of the Club and have chosen not to do anything about it and those at the helm now don't have the ability to turn things around. The Crawford show was the last chance to get the Club competitive again IMO.

I never said Undera had to do anything, l said perhaps Ardmona could merge with them to keep there name alive.
And with regards to going to Mooroopna , it was an idea outside the box ,similar to getting a coach with a dodgy resume of ****ing clubs over

Merger shouldn't be a dirty word in country footy these days, it's gonna happen everywhere in the state in the next 5 years

If there was a merger with Ardy it would be to help two struggling clubs to continue. No one in that boat around Ardy.

But as we stand right now, they’re a fully paid up club with voting rights. They had two delegates attend the league AGM and voted on things, so I assume they have every intention of fielding a side this season. Hopefully there’s some announcements soon though, stop the questions being asked and so other clubs know what’s going on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back