La Liga

Remove this Banner Ad

What a result for Atletico! Always had a soft spot for them after managing them in fifa 13 haha

Turn it up mate
Was rubbish in semi finals and final in CL last season, was rubbish in world cup all games, was rubbish against Atletico each game this season, was rubbish in club world cup final....how much more proof does there need to be Penaldo is overrated as *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an absolute hammering. Wowee! It was always going to happen though. You go through half the season beating up on small teams thinking you're better than what you are, then as soon as you face someone decent you're going to get punished. Will happen in CL as well, they've had the easiest run to get to where they are. Wouldn't surprise me if Real don't win anymore silverware this season.

Lol just in garbage form and Iker is a d-head. Time to call Jorge Mendes enough is enough.

Ronaldo no good in big games lol, clueless. He has about 15 goals against both Atletico and Barca, top scorer ever in CL knockout stage (Messi is group stages king), and 10/11 goals in Cup finals. Playing from the wing.

CL winners aren't that good :drunk:

Some players aren't allowed a blip in form after returning from suspension or injury. There's a lot of offended and jealousy in this thread.

Not surprised the Barca or should I say Messi fans are having a crack. Bayern fans still offended after last seasons choke i see.

CL winners aren't that good :drunk:

Some players aren't allowed a blip in form after returning from suspension or injury. There's a lot of offended and jealousy in this thread.

Not surprised the Barca or should I say Messi fans are having a crack. Bayern fans still offended after last seasons choke i see.
They aren't that good, that's why they didn't even win the league last season

So not winning the treble is considered a choke....yeah good one

Pepe, Ramos, Modric, James and Marcelo all out and coming off a tough mid week game. Didn't Bayern lose 4-1 last week?

They aren't that good, that's why they didn't even win the league last season

So not winning the treble is considered a choke....yeah good one
Lel. CL winners are the best in Europe by definition.
Bayern choked against Real, deny it all u want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back