Lake's Brainplosion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's probably this point of view (this was before the strangling for clarification):

jpeaza.jpg
It is hard to see depth in a 2d image which makes it hard to see what was happening exactly.

The only injury Lake had was to the other side of his face as shown earlier in the thread

It is hard to see depth in a 2d image which makes it hard to see what was happening exactly.

The only injury Lake had was to the other side of his face as shown earlier in the thread
Mate, the AFL made a statement clarifying that eye poking/scratching happened before the choking, you really cannot dismiss that picture so easily.

It's important to acknowledge that there are two sides to every story.

Mate, the AFL made a statement clarifying that eye poking/scratching happened before the choking, you really cannot dismiss that picture so easily.

It's important to acknowledge that there are two sides to every story.
Where did I dismiss anything I am simply looking at the video from all angles rather than just one angle. If you look at the video you posted from the other angle you can see that the action Petrie is making is the opposite to if he was trying to poke or scratch his eyes.

Opposite angle avaliable in this video http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-thats-no-excuse/story-fni5f0at-1226980883740

Last edited:

THATS THE JOKE!

But yeah, I think our armchair ride is overstated a little.

Will you recisit this opinion if lake gets 4-6 weeks?
yes, because that's the amount he should be rubbed out for, if he gets 1-2 weeks like some of your fellow hawk posters think is warranted, that would mean he gets the same punishment as the Fyfe bump.... Lake's actions are worse than Fyfe's, so 2 weeks for Lake under the current system would be light on

His defence has started very poorly. Saying things like 'I thought I had to be aggressive' and 'be pro-active and get on top as soon as possible'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was, wasn't it?

Think I'm just going to smile and back away slowly before jacko57 tells us more about how great he is.

Rule of thumb is that when someone online tells you how much happier or more successful they are than you .... you can assume the polar opposite.

This whole thing turns Robbo on way too much. It's a bit gut wrenching to listen to him pontificate when you know he'd be the first guy out there to claw your face or go for your nuts if he got in a scrap.

He talks like he's a 400 game AFL legend when in reality he's a borderline illiterate drunk who barely played the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back