Last Friday night was my last on the Bay

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: This Friday night

Will you be here win, lose or draw after Friday night G2Y? Would love to hear your thoughts:thumbsu:

Dear God
Please do not let karma come on to us because we have supporters with no IQ. Make your best attempt god in ignoring posters like G2Y. Because us Carlton supporters shouldnt be put in the same sentance as him
let G2Y not come into the way of Carlton pummeling Essendon and letting the deserved team such as Carlton smash Essendon, Fevola Judd and all
Amen:)

Geez, I would have thought that by now people would have realised G2Y isnt actually Carlton supporter.

Still, nice work G2Y. 4 pages without getting out of 2nd gear :thumbsu:

The rest of you should be ashamed of yourserlves... He's not even subtle (like Treleven2Crawshay was for eg) FFS!

You have no business here boy. But good to see you found a partner in Squibb2noname. Think about this tune on your first date:

If you wanna hang out youve got to take her out; Kerrcaine.
If you wanna get down, down on the ground; Kerrcaine.
She dont lie, she dont lie, she dont lie; Kerrcaine

roflmao lag lag lolololololz
u so week dude. I will deztroy u milnee loves 2 snap. so what if we smoke drugz. we won a premierhip on dem:D :D :D. that so gansta. ur dum saint blunder team is nuthun but a permanent vinegar stroke that cant finish da act. roflflog looser i pwned u so hard yo momma laugh at u 2. u cannot match da domanance of da pwn coast eagles. we have da whoosher who will scat on ur sidez chest next tiem we play.
pwned u liek a biatch
:D:D

Will you be here win, lose or draw after Friday night G2Y? Would love to hear your thoughts:thumbsu:
i will b hear 2 have hiz back. u will face a tag team ov sheer 13 brillianz. we will deel with all other posterz.
pwned u 2 roflcopter pilot from a gay country liek fagastan

Gibbs2Yarran and Lets Dance in the same thread.

Bay 13 has officially reached a new low in IQ.

thatz rite. u better b ready freeo roflslug. we pwn u leik broose lee woorraah
pwned
u been warneded

Good stuff G2Y, you go get em girl :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I suppose if this ends up being a Duritz thread I will at least have something to look forward to on saturday :(

Like the last 4 times yeah?

And im not wishing you goodluck, i'll just say to you that may the best team win. ;)
I'm not predicting any result. Most games between our clubs are sensational regardless of our positions.
We had the worst 7 year period in our history yet we still pulled some wins against you.
We expected to win the last three but you got us.
May the best team win ( as long as its the Blues ;) )

why da no love bro. youse an me iz the team 2 take ova bay 13 rofllolrofllol. i agree wit u.essendumb are roflcopter klanger banditz..
i noe what u sad abut bro. no glove no love right? I luv u and not scared to tell da whole forum. u da best posta an i want 2 be liek u in posting skillz pwning everyone.

hahahaha essendum u kannot match da tag team of intelemagence
Lets Dance and Gibbs2Yarran - da reigning tag team champz of 13
pwneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd u all
Are you taking the piss?
BTW Love your location.. In my dope crib hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you taking the piss?
BTW Love your location.. In my dope crib hahaha

yo dood im seriouz az cancer. my pwnage factor iz galactic. i wantz to be da bay 13 king and gibbs2yarran iz a total insperashun 2 me. if theres something strange, in a 13 hood, who ya gonna call, lets dance. pwning makez me feel good. i happen to b a kick azz dancer as well. bask in my glory doodz

yo dood im seriouz az cancer. my pwnage factor iz galactic. i wantz to be da bay 13 king and gibbs2yarran iz a total insperashun 2 me. if theres something strange, in a 13 hood, who ya gonna call, lets dance. pwning makez me feel good. i happen to b a kick azz dancer as well. bask in my glory doodz

Meh. No subtlety.

This thread is a great advertisement for legitimized abortion.

....and legally enforced euthanasia.

Get the fcuk out of my thread you stupid ****ing west coker. What is it with stupid West Cockers posting in my threads? This idiot, spartan, TCwaters fck off!!!!

Meh. No subtlety.
wat u expect from a pwnage lord. subtlety meh smeh
Get the fcuk out of my thread you stupid ****ing west coker. What is it with stupid West Cockers posting in my threads? This idiot, spartan, TCwaters fck off!!!!
[youtube]MPD-4HZtahM[/youtube]
u making me flush. i hart u too big fella. i'll be ya bay 13 jack 2 ur rose. ill show u my titanic. stop denying it. let us form da tag team of dominence

:D I like this. :thumbsu:

We may have lost before but hahaha we will crush you this time. :D I will love bumping this thread Friday night when I get back from the game.

Though I won't be in front of the computer until the next day (as I'll be maggoted celebrating watching my boys beat the Blue balls at the MCG - AGAIN), I'm tipping I'll be bumping this thread before you do! ;)

Who in your midifeld could match up on us? The only weakness we have at the moment is our defence we destroy you for class everywhere else.

Watson, Lovett, Welsh, Prismall, Winderlich, Stanton, Dyson, Lonergan, Reimers.

Question is how are Carlton going to stop our speed machines?

Carlton are softer all over the ground. This is why Essendon have made Carlton their bitches! :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back