Leicester City - 1 Time Champion of England

Remove this Banner Ad

So it’s official :( the greatest owner in our club’s history is gone. It honestly feels like a part of the club has died today.

I do not know where to from here. The emotion at the next home game will be intense.

It pretty much has. He turned us from a nothing club to a team that won the Premier League, and has asperations for more. We became something under his ownership, more than any of us could ever hope for.

Heck, not only did he help the club and the fans, but the City of Leicester too. In an age where most foregin billionaires divide the base, doing it for the money, Vichai came in, cleared out our debts, fixed up the club, endeared himself to the fans, and really made himself involved in the community. He is the very definition of an ownership role model.

The response we've seen just sums up how the whole city feels. Also look how close our players and owners are, it just speaks volumes.

9BB4E381-AC7D-4B45-A3EA-848023C2EA82.thumb.jpeg.0bb6efc677c0ad938d9b48151afe1455.jpeg

Kasper especially. His words... says it all really.

He was truly one of us.

At least he got to see his dream come true. The very least we can do is make sure we hold the club to high standards. I'm sure the fans will make sure Top and rhe family are never alone.

Also condolences to the other four people involved. The two staff members, and the pilot couple (they were dating).

Burnley is the next home game, on Remembrance Day too. This is going to really hurt.

Just the pictures I have seen... I just can't help but look at them, being kept up to date. This one hurts.

20181030_090715.png

Claude sacked. Brendan Rogers odds on favourite to take over in the summer. Some noise about Rafa as well. Right decision from Top I think

English team Leicester City Football Club arrived in Thailand for some relaxation and a visit to Wat Traimit in Bangkok.​

Leicester City footballers jet into Thailand for relaxation, temple visit

Club chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, manager Brendan Rodgers and football stars including James Maddison and Kasper Schmeichel visited Wat Traimit earlier in the week.

They met abbot Chao Khun Thongchai and reportedly received sacred objects from him.
The temple posted a picture of the visit on its Facebook page on Tuesday.
Chao Khun Thongchai has travelled to King Power Stadium several times in the recent past to bless the team.
He had handed out sacred scripts and amulets to each player before the team won the 2015-16 Premier League Championship.

As the team visited Thailand only for leisure, their schedules have not been officially revealed.
Leicester City made it to eighth place in the 2021-22 Premier League without qualifying for any European club competition.

MjzRNhysYYtr1UAUH4g4.webp

3CHMCbiOewd06Gt9swks.webp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back