Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how long ago did Linton and Carngham combine? Where they successful with in there own rights or has it just been since they combined that they have had such success?

corret.. not knocking skipton as they hav done well to make it to the grand final after not being rated by a lot of people..

its going to be hard for rokewood to shake its "choking" culture, and its going to take a pretty handy leader to bring themm out of these dark years.

And as for carngham, they speak for themselves, a great club that speaks when it all matters. to some extent i feel sorry for skipton and rokewood because for a long time now they will know that they cant shake carngham in the finals without a stellar performance.

there was nothing better than chanting "chokewood" in the grandstand satday during the 2s game seeing rokewoods winning chances fade, then to see jmac ragging up to the umpires was even better, ur a spanner jmac, the sooner u start playing for the jumper and your team mates the sooner you will succeed, carngham have definately proven that every single player even teh new recruits want to play for the jumper and their team mates

there was nothing better than chanting "chokewood" in the grandstand satday during the 2s game seeing rokewoods winning chances fade, then to see jmac ragging up to the umpires was even better, ur a spanner jmac, the sooner u start playing for the jumper and your team mates the sooner you will succeed, carngham have definately proven that every single player even teh new recruits want to play for the jumper and their team mates

Ohh was it not utter bliss!!

Or to see that cheap Rokewood player with long blonde hair cop an elbow to the jaw causing massive ammounts of bleeding(king hit an u17 player back in rd 2)

And cant forget the fight were old mate number 11 comes charging off the bench only to be caught by the camera, wonder wat will happen to him :p

Just wondering how long ago did Linton and Carngham combine? Where they successful with in there own rights or has it just been since they combined that they have had such success?

i belive it was "carngham linton's" 40th anniversary this year, so im guessing that it was that long ago. i was reading an article from the archive about skipton linton nd carngham. and by wat i saw, both linton and carngham were reasonanly successsful when they were stand alone clubs

Apparantly Rokewood club b&f winner Jason hutchins has taken a coaching job at Dunnolly with his housemate Jimmy Mac. Any truth to this rumour??!!

Apparantly Rokewood club b&f winner Jason hutchins has taken a coaching job at Dunnolly with his housemate Jimmy Mac. Any truth to this rumour??!!

All applications for coaching positions at DFC are well and truly still open so no truth to this rumour sorry. D McNamee did a fantastic job in 08 taking the club from 1 win in 07 to 6 wins this year. He has great support from the entire club for his work ethic and knowledge of what it takes for a team to succeed. He has a very bright coaching career ahead of him. Obviously being J Mac's brother these rumours will probably often fly about but as stated the club is still advertising all positions as set out in the club's constitution.

Just letting everyone know, after a big week on the piss C/L had there B/F last friday night, it was a very close count with 1 vote seperating the top 4, 1st Greenbank 2nd Stasse 3rd Pring, Templeton 4th Ladiges good to see a close count :thumbsu:

Is everyone posting on this forum pretty much oblivious to the fact that C/L are a completely bogan club? When did this exact genre of gay become evident, was it pre-merger or post?

Is everyone posting on this forum pretty much oblivious to the fact that C/L are a completely bogan club? When did this exact genre of gay become evident, was it pre-merger or post?
No not really, what is your problem bucket a bit jealouse of a succesful club and that everyone involved with it likes to talk about them, pretty much like anyone on this forum, we all know a lot more that goes on at our own club so it is an easy topic to talk about:thumbsdown: have you got the balls to tell us what club you play for/ follow:mad:

you are a spanner mate, great successful club that everyone their loves, to bad your a half wit obviously from a club with little success

mate u say wat u like bout c/l but the true fact is that no one cares wat rats like you think of us! the more stuff like that that you say the more reason it gives them to win. and personally, all the abuse/critisism in that you get means nothin when you win the premiership mate. wrong thing to say buddy :D:D:D:D.
tool

you are a tool you obviously just come from a club not as successful as Carngham like natte or someone and just jealous you muppet!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you are a tool you obviously just come from a club not as successful as Carngham like natte or someone and just jealous you muppet!!

Tool and spanner seem to be the word of the week on here...

If there was ever a club to bag it is not CL. They are a club that thrives on it and I wouldn't be giving them any more ammo. I'd say a 4th flag would just about shut the door on the possibility of any other team winning a flag in this league.

Tool and spanner seem to be the word of the week on here...

If there was ever a club to bag it is not CL. They are a club that thrives on it and I wouldn't be giving them any more ammo. I'd say a 4th flag would just about shut the door on the possibility of any other team winning a flag in this league.

All very true, from someone who doesn't play at CL, you can hate them as much as you like but tough call bagging the club when they've got the record they have. Would have to say their one's also went along way to losing there "dirty" tag this year aswell. Good effort by Porter and Keam to change that culture a little bit i thought, both being perfect example of being hard at the ball. Any idea who's sticking around at CL and who might be departures? Same goes for any club? Any goss on coaching appointments ect?

And as for the rumour about Hutchins coaching Dunolly, I would very much doubt it, looked pretty happy out at rokewood this year and at 21 probably too young to considered coaching just yet.:thumbsu:

The only thing i hate about c/l is that they are a bunch of freak footballers! And cause they smashed the eagles by around 200 points :(

[/quote]And as for the rumour about Hutchins coaching Dunolly, I would very much doubt it, looked pretty happy out at rokewood this year and at 21 probably too young to considered coaching just yet.:thumbsu:[/quote]

hey guys, ive heard this rumour floating around too, maybe not about hutchins but jmac more so. its very convenient to associate jmac with dunolly but i dont think it will happen. heard if he does though that lee stewart and boyington will go too, but like i said, doubt it highly. congrats to carnam on their third flag, cleary showing the rest of the lexton league how to play finals footy!

The Lancefield Football/Netball Club is a close knit family club affiliated in the Riddell District Football League. Having just missed out on finals in 2008 we are looking to take the next step in 2009, and are well set up both on and off the field to do so.

We are currently seeking expressions of interest for season 2009 in the following positions:

* Senior Coach
* Reserves Coach
* Under 18's Coach

Anybody with interest PM me for more details, or email the club at info@lancefieldfc.org.au

Any news out of club vote counts yet?

The ararat eagles vote count was held today at the club rooms, with Craig Cooper taking out the honours of the B&F on 34 votes one ahead of runner up Jake Strafel on 33 followed by Simon Alexander in third on 28 i think, it was very close count with the top ten players within about 10 votes of each other.

The reserve's B&F went to Brad Reiri on 22 with second place aaron fratin on 20

Are any clubs in Lexton on the lookout for a ruck/forward and an onballer/small forward in 2009?? Both 20 years old and accomplished athletes.

Are any clubs in Lexton on the lookout for a ruck/forward and an onballer/small forward in 2009?? Both 20 years old and accomplished athletes.

Hey mate bugger the bloke below your post, if your after a change from the shitty cold of Victoria give me a call, we will always be willing to have a chat about the possibilities, work, relocation etc. Check out our website and if your interested give us a call or send and email.
www.mudcrabs.aflq.com.au

is this leauge in ballart or near ballarat?? im looking to come down that way with a m8 or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back