lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: under17 superstars

i think that 1 of the superstars is that nick reese from lexton till he broke his arm he was going along good:thumbsu:!! that brad adams he is overatterd :thumbsdown:

yeah that nick reese was killing it. bit of a pity he broke his arm, cause he was holding up lexton. and does anyone know if its true or not that the game he broke his arm, the team didnt score after he went off the ground?? and i also agree that brad adams is all talk

yeah that nick reese was killing it. bit of a pity he broke his arm, cause he was holding up lexton. and does anyone know if its true or not that the game he broke his arm, the team didnt score after he went off the ground?? and i also agree that brad adams is all talk

nick reese is s**t, he cant play footy for crap! Brad adams isn't overated and isn't all talk, his a good young player and has a good future....

nick reese is s**t, he cant play footy for crap! Brad adams isn't overated and isn't all talk, his a good young player and has a good future....

personally i think nick reese would thrash you anyday, & strethy adams would get smashed by him anyday. :cool:

cant wait 4 neaxt season! star recruit dimmy comin thru the ranks.. he'll b ur nxt best and fairest

ps reese is pretty ausome even with his broken arm and cam from rokewood shud just give up cuz hez shyttttttt

cant wait 4 neaxt season! star recruit dimmy comin thru the ranks.. he'll b ur nxt best and fairest

ps reese is pretty ausome even with his broken arm and cam from rokewood shud just give up cuz hez shyttttttt

bull sh*t you will win dimmy. i could take you anyday punk. Stretchy is pretty gay

yeah stretchy is a bit queer!
but then again i think reese is just playin 4 the showas afta the game...
must b a lexton thing, suprised cam aint there haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leo bell no super star but could be very good player if the head is right dont you think
Well from what I have seen this year of him GETITINDIA, his attitude and preperation for games etc was fantastic. True leader. He missed two games and came 3rd in the league B&F on sunday. Missed by 3 votes...

Well from what I have seen this year of him GETITINDIA, his attitude and preperation for games etc was fantastic. True leader. He missed two games and came 3rd in the league B&F on sunday. Missed by 3 votes...

why didnt he set his mind to play the best football, senior football he played junior football from what iv heard.

why didnt he set his mind to play the best football, senior football he played junior football from what iv heard.
He played 6 senior games throughout the year. Handled himself very well. Being captain of our 17's, we couldnt over qualify him!!!!

Who will win the flag in U17's:confused:
Who won the leage B&F:confused:
J Edwards from Natte-Bealiba won it with 26 votes.
All three teams, eagles-narvarre& r/corindhap have beaten each other this year. only 1 game seperated 1st and 3rd. being a little byest i think eagles will win. but going to be tough.

J Edwards from Natte-Bealiba won it with 26 votes.
All three teams, eagles-narvarre& r/corindhap have beaten each other this year. only 1 game seperated 1st and 3rd. being a little byest i think eagles will win. but going to be tough.
i honestly think navarre will win it, navarre rokewood grand final....
louis hannett needs to rise to all finals occasions for navarre to be a chance......

i think cam griffith is an absolute superstar from roekwood & dominated as usually on the weekend against navarre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back