Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Case on it, bookmark this and if an eagles trade is looking likely happy to transfer funds to a mod of your choosing.

Off topic but I was thinking a betting site where people could place personal wagers wouldn’t be a bad idea , bookies hold the cash from both sides till the bet is settled and takes a slice on payout , plus somewhere you can throw props out for anyone to take up

Winning bets are sweet but winning bets off that fool on the internet … now that is living

Make em pay on NETBET.Com !!!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dawson was not doing this at the Swans what he did at Adelaide last season...
Also he has started this season below expectation if you judge him off last year.

That and the crows were threatening PSD...

He was top three in our bnf that year and all swans supporters were screaming murder.

Or he nay stay at the tigers
If he stays, it's not because a deal can't be done, he's out of contract.

If he stays it's because he resigned at Richmond before the trade period and so trade value is moot.

90% of the time a player nominates a club/desire to return to home state, they often want their original club fairly well treated, and the buying club is often fairly amicable.

Baker will likely get a pick in the teens, and I'm guessing around the mid teens. We won't ask a ransom and I don't think Freo with their 3 forst rounders will worry too much about giving one up for Baker. It's low risk given you have 2 others to play with.

Bakers a guy with 5-7 years left, can play every line outside of KPP/ruck roles, offers leadership, goes about it the right way on field and on track, is durable, comes from a winning culture, etc. For a team like Freo coming into what they hope is a flag window over that time, Baker makes sense as an easy high quality addition to the lineup.

For West Coast, the main issue for them is they don't have a suitable first round pick as yet, he's not worth pick 1-5, and there's no obvious player trades. He's not old and would give their youngsters great leadership, but they may also feel they are still a few years away and by the time they contend he is 30+ so maybe that plays into their mind more than Freo who probably are a bit more ready made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back