Recommitted Liam Duggan [RFA 2024] - pre agency move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Reported he was seen meeting with Saint Kilda over past few days.

26 r old. Premiership player. A strong leader and quality person.

2023 was ranked elite in several KPI's.

Contracted to the end of 2024.

Saints just received end of 1st compo pick 21. Which seems a bit short as is under contract.

Maybe a surprise late move. Eagles fans would be disappointed to see him go but understand why it might happen.

Reported he was seen meeting with Saint Kilda over past few days.

26 r old. Premiership player. A strong leader and quality person.

2023 was ranked elite in several KPI's.

Contracted to the end of 2024.

Saints just received end of 1st compo pick 21. Which seems a bit short as is under contract.

Maybe a surprise late move. Eagles fans would be disappointed to see him go but understand why it might happen.
He is a bit of a whipping boy but would be pretty s**t of him to * off now. He's apparently a respected leader which is what the kids seriously need right now.

He is a bit of a whipping boy but would be pretty s**t of him to * off now. He's apparently a respected leader which is what the kids seriously need right now.

Mate. You think this is happening without the approval of the club?

Duggan is a team player and yes a respected leader. He isnt spitting the dummy. Sounds like both parties understand the list situation and he has the blessing of the club to explore options. He isnt the only one either.

He is a free agent next year and 27. If he wants to play into his mid 30's it wont be from Perth. All those hours flying back from interstate games bruised and battered takes it toll. If Pendlebury had of played for aPerth side he'd be long retired.

He is being shown the door for sure.

I believe its actually Carlton he is talking to not St Kilda.

I feel 21 and 25 for Duggan and 50 odd could be on the cards myself. 21 and 25 should hopefully be enough for a Hardman/Archie Roberts HBF and then 25 for a KPP of some sort

He is being shown the door for sure.

I believe its actually Carlton he is talking to not St Kilda.

I feel 21 and 25 for Duggan and 50 odd could be on the cards myself. 21 and 25 should hopefully be enough for a Hardman/Archie Roberts HBF and then 25 for a KPP of some sort
Do you mean 21 OR 25? Or 21 and 25?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade him out. Get value.

North have been rewarded for it. May as well

Schofield broke it.

He works for the Eagles in the media with weekly reveiws and every week interveiws Simo.

So they know about it and he's under contract.

Dislike my post all you like, appears I was spot on.

1697255436704.png

I know someone close to him here in the marsh and a few years ago ... can't remember the specifics but it was either he wanted to come to Geelong and the Eagles wouldn't trade him or Geelong wanted him and he said no. I was drunk at the time.

Who would want Darling?
Heaps of clubs would like him; Wereibee, Frankston, Southport, Boxhill, Port Melbourne. Heaps
😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back