Live Event live caht- watc as gelogn loose again :$ :$ :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tried for a short while, had a shower and celebrated Richmonds impending back to back, if this is the best of the rest then the AFL may as well get the ingraver in early.

Engrave trophy cups on the inside at Twitchmond do they? Hope they have spell check.

I drew it from your comment about King being a Sith, do I need to spell it out for you?

.... sooooo... you don't know what a Sith is?

I am Jacks, complete lack of surprise...

Where's that delusion thread Vesty started?
You and that thread should definitely become acquainted if you think the Tiges are going B2B. ;)

Swines are done.Pwned completely all over the ground and now 2 vetrans injured. ScAblett was s**t, Pawkins is still the biggest w***er in the game and Handbags well looked after in front of goal by the umps dbswannie out for the rest of the season

There's a compliment in there somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You dont really think Geelong will be stopping us, the swans are toast, so who is left as our main contender, Collingwoods inferior copy of our gameplan?
Tiges peaked waaaaay too early going for that all important May premiership and will be found exposed & wanting by finals time. :)

TD your getting all offended for nothing, I know what a sith is, I thought you were possibly a little dislexic as Ive always thought of King as more of a s**t than a sith:rolleyes:

Mate, you're a bit dense.

Let me help you...

Dislexia, N: a general term for disorders that involve difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols, but that do not affect general intelligence.

So you might read a word once, be ok with it, and then try to read it again and not know what it is or what it means.

What you should have used was either - miswording or malapropism

you're welcome

Oh dear Ive misspelt a word:rolleyes:
Yeah but the funny part is you only realized after being teased about it.

Just think of all the other times you’ve misspelled that word and no one said anything but just sfellowed to themselves. :$

GAZZA BEING INTERVIEWED BY DAISY!!!

FOREHEAD OVERLOAD!!!!!

CsLg.gif

Vesty spreading his likes over all the place just like how buddy spreads genital herpes.
I think he's likign every post in this fred.
[edit]dixlesai[/edit]

Mate, you're a bit dense.

Let me help you...

Dislexia, N: a general term for disorders that involve difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols, but that do not affect general intelligence.

So you might read a word once, be ok with it, and then try to read it again and not know what it is or what it means.

What you should have used was either - miswording or malapropism

you're welcome
Wow go take a chill pill lad, your over thinking things, it was just a joke that was supposed to be at Kings expense not yours, you'd be a real barrel of laughs at a party.

By the way dislexia also includes the following
Transpose - to change relative position, as in the h in Sith being transposed
are you getting it now, I can search Google as well as you but this is the f@cking bay, not an Oxford University dictionary/thesaurus evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back