Live Event live caht- watc as gelogn loose again :$ :$ :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the funny part is you only realized after being teased about it.

Just think of all the other times you’ve misspelled that word and no one said anything but just sfellowed to themselves. :$
I dont usually proof read my posts it's the bay and at 54 do you really think I give a fat rats arse if a few flogs sfellow at me about a spelling mistake, damn it man are you 12 years old?

By the way this isn't America flog, what's with the z in realised, is your spell checker still set on US?

I dont usually proof read my posts it's the bay and at 54 do you really think I give a fat rats arse if a few flogs sfellow at me about a spelling mistake
I wouldn’t worry too much about it mate, after all I doubt a Tiggy Tiger has had to worry about getting a word like ‘engraved’ right very often.
By the way this isn't America flog, what's with the z in realised, is your spell checker still set on US?
Yeah it is actually, not gonna change it either and you can’t make me. :)

I wouldn’t worry too much about it mate, after all I doubt a Tiggy Tiger has had to worry about getting a word like ‘engraved’ right very often.

Yeah it is actually, not gonna change it either and you can’t make me. :)
I need a new spell checker I believe mine is set on Uzbekistan, where they spell engraved ingraved, I thought everyone knew that:rolleyes:

St kilda Melbourne Essendon and north kicked 21 goals between them in the first qtr last week.

These two look like they'll struggle to get 21 between them for the whole match.
Flogstradamus.

I need a new spell checker I believe mine is set on Uzbekistan, where they spell engraved ingraved, I thought everyone knew that:rolleyes:
Well like a lot of Swedes my wife speaks with an American accent but she’s also blonde so won’t let me change the Mac to English settings.

Small price to pay tho. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Handbags choking was the only real highlight. I did see Danger shaking the umps hand and patting him on the back after the game, intentionally touching the umpire should be referred directly to the tribunal.

LOL. Is a player allowed to shake an umpire's hand if you met him at a pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back