Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollie is playing for Castlemaine in their celebration year.

Oliver is a Zero percent chance of playing for Castlemaine... the body is shot and the kg's have piled on - Maybe for there super-rules side, but even that would be a long shot.

Walters from Castlemaine is a gun, he won the maines best and fairest this season and then the coach got up on the night and sprayed him in front of everyone for his "extra cirricular activities" and the example he set to the younger boys... likes a beer but is harmless.

Bell from Harcourt is only just a player.

yeah they are from the swan hill area, non playing coach wants to develop young kids, played in YC premierships back in the late 80's

Oliver is a Zero percent chance of playing for Castlemaine... the body is shot and the kg's have piled on - Maybe for there super-rules side, but even that would be a long shot.

Walters from Castlemaine is a gun, he won the maines best and fairest this season and then the coach got up on the night and sprayed him in front of everyone for his "extra cirricular activities" and the example he set to the younger boys... likes a beer but is harmless.

Obviously you have never seen Bell play, that or you are deads..t who has no idea. Belly is a very very good player who can play as a crumbing forward, running back flank or on the ball, very elusive around goals, great skills on both sides of the body and a very strong set of hands, great mark for a smaller player, and has a crack he is chased by castlemaine and other clubs every year........not bad for "just a player" WIll be a great pick up for the panthers.

Walters never trained much is the reason I heard and that he would do his own thing rather than the team thing.

Ollie could sit in the square in any side and still beat defenders wouldnt matter how many kilos he has.

hey guys, just wondering what Leigh Lamprell from Inglewood is like?

The Inglewood Captain plays a mixture of on ball and up forward. They would probably prefer to play him on the ball if they had some more height up forward and he was a bit fitter. Hard at the ball. Good bloke and handy footballer.

Things have been very quiet on the forum of late.

Any clubs have pre season start dates yet?

And have all coaching positions been filled???

still waiting to hear wether the LV has bought in the under 18's system instead of having under 17's.. anyone heard about this?

The BJFL will deciding on whether they change their U 16.5 competition, to an U 16 competition for 2009. This will be decided at a vote at the AGM in a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was wondering the same thing, any confirmed signings for coaches or players from any clubs?

I hear YCW are holding their AGM on Sunday @ Backhaus, will be looking for a new President as I believe current Pres doesn't want the role again in 09

Was wondering the same thing, any confirmed signings for coaches or players from any clubs?

I hear YCW are holding their AGM on Sunday @ Backhaus, will be looking for a new President as I believe current Pres doesn't want the role again in 09

My Mail is Ben Murphy is going to take over the presidency at YC I was talking to him down at the UK the other day apparently he has got a few new innovations he would like to implement in to the club to secure the clubs long term future. He is a good operator and and is one of the Can bars biggest donators apperently he drank 16 cans from the start of the seniors till the final siren at one game this year. not bad.

My Mail is Ben Murphy is going to take over the presidency at YC I was talking to him down at the UK the other day apparently he has got a few new innovations he would like to implement in to the club to secure the clubs long term future. He is a good operator and and is one of the Can bars biggest donators apperently he drank 16 cans from the start of the seniors till the final siren at one game this year. not bad.
Moose would be fine as President as long as he kept an open mind and took in other peoples ideas and thoughts throughout the club, other names I've heard thrown around for roles for 09 are Bill Concol, Danny Clarke, Chris Garlick. I would think Paul Keating would remain in some role

Greame Abbott to coach Inglewood next season and with Marty Graham getting the YCW gig that leaves Serp Calivil the only clubs not to appoint a coach yet , correct?

Word is Pyramid Hill are throwing a bit of cash around to a few BFL reserves players.

Greame Abbott to coach Inglewood next season and with Marty Graham getting the YCW gig that leaves Serp Calivil the only clubs not to appoint a coach yet , correct?

Word is Pyramid Hill are throwing a bit of cash around to a few BFL reserves players.

From what i read of some of your post ablett, not to many are right, so keep throwing them out there.:D

Mitiamo have picked up a centre half back from queensland Joel someone not to sure of the last name also have got jesse tilburn from eaglehawk who will be handy for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back