Look at me!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: How do you get a card?

No IP ban please.

big_tits.jpg

Start a thread on the St Kilda board about how s**t they are. And tell Kildonian you did his daughter.

Start a thread on the St Kilda board about how s**t they are. And tell Kildonian you did his daughter.

That should do it

Mods are a joke

It is disgraceful that I have been able to post so much without getting a red card.

What happens when if a organised effort was taken against bay13, it could end in disaster.

This is my application to become a mod, at least I could do the job properly.

Re: Mods are a joke

It is disgraceful that I have been able to post so much without getting a red card.

What happens when if a organised effort was taken against bay13, it could end in disaster.

Post the same crap on GD, you'll get banned quick enough

hahaha ur a legend mate!!! i di this once and got two weeks!!! if i could remove the other thread i would!!!hahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need pics of said daughter first, could be a bad story behind it. Don't want to get too personal, I have some morals.

The Bulldogs ones for sure, why do they get the right to moderate a forum when their team hasn't won anything in 50+ years.

I want a card though, its impossible to get one.

Re: Ant_

Don't do it.

Ant_ still getting the job done.

Don't worry he can just use the "Cake" defence and get the ban reversed anyway ...........

He just wants an IP ban so I can't log in at home.

I like you, please IP ban me so I actually do some study.

Yeah ok, we'll call your room-mates banning collateral damage?

P.s Kahuna the pr0n link was dumb. Admin can give you a study leave ban and it doesn't appear on your infraction history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back