LCHF- Low Carb / High-Healthy Fat lifestyle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to add to the LCHF badge, if anyone wants one, or wants to nominate someone, PM myself for Mofra. Nicky is also worthy of the badge, of she wants one, but she has requested that I don't contact her so one of you guys are welcome to ask her if she wants one.

Just to add to the LCHF badge, if anyone wants one, or wants to nominate someone, PM myself for Mofra. Nicky is also worthy of the badge, of she wants one, but she has requested that I don't contact her so one of you guys are welcome to ask her if she wants one.
I nominate Nicky for a PALEO badge.

Yes please.

Coconut milk. Is this good? Just noticed today that it is very low in sugar and carbs.

Coconut milk/cream is the best in its field in the universe.
Like all things thought, there's good n bad, fillers added etc...

AYAM has the closet to BPA free tins I can find & the non full fat/non light product is pure with filtered water added to the milk only.
Make sure it doesn't contain any Gums.

She is more than entitled to one. While this may seem hard for many of you to comprehend, I actually like Nicky when she isn't being abusive. She can't understand this from me, all she sees is hate, which sucks.

Can someone ask her if she wants one?

Done.

She is more than entitled to one. While this may seem hard for many of you to comprehend, I actually like Nicky when she isn't being abusive. She can't understand this from me, all she sees is hate, which sucks.

Can someone ask her if she wants one?
Can i ask why did you bring her up in this topic in the first place? Sounds like you miss her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can i ask why did you bring her up in this topic in the first place? Sounds like you miss her.

I had a very good relationship with her for a long time. Serious. She cracked the shits with me once for no reason (to do with moderating, not anything that I posted), and she never forgave me. If only she asked me what I was dealing with at the time in my life, maybe she would have been more sympathetic.

As to your question, yes, I miss her. My only issue was her abusive comments.

Im asking what are the benefits of coconut water.

It contains natural occurring electrolytes other nutrients.
Was used in the in IV drips to rehydrate solders.

Even if there's no health benefits from coconut water it is only liquid I've found that raw amino acids mix well in.
Raw aminos tend to sit on top of all other liquids unless they are mixed with artificial substances to make them dissolve which I'll pass on.

It contains natural occurring electrolytes other nutrients.
Was used in the in IV drips to rehydrate solders.

Even if there's no health benefits from coconut water it is only liquid I've found that raw amino acids mix well in.
Raw aminos tend to sit on top of all other liquids unless they are mixed with artificial substances to make them dissolve which I'll pass on.
I will try this. My bcaa annoy me first thing in the morning when fasting as i cannot get them to dissolve.

Just a thought, have you ever tried mixing bcaa in a BP?

Nicky is good value. Anyone who loves Pulp is ok in my view.

I will try this. My bcaa annoy me first thing in the morning when fasting as i cannot get them to dissolve.

Just a thought, have you ever tried mixing bcaa in a BP?

No I haven't for 3 reasons:
1. BCAA's spike insulin which I aim to avoid until as late in the day as possible.
2. The heat would effect them I'm presuming
3. Fear of the BCAA's would ruin the taste of a good cup of BPC!

No I haven't for 3 reasons:
1. BCAA's spike insulin which I aim to avoid until as late in the day as possible.
2. The heat would effect them I'm presuming
3. Fear of the BCAA's would ruin the taste of a good cup of BPC!
2 and 3 i agree, but what is in bcaa that does increase insulin? I just assumed its pure amino/protein. I am missing something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back