LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Inglewood have enough quality to play finals Bouncer? Be great too see them play finals. Claude do Miti appear any stronger than last year?
Maybe. Going to be a long way back from 0-3 (presuming Bridgewater win). And I feel sides like Newbridge and co. won't underestimate them after the weekend.

Do Inglewood have enough quality to play finals Bouncer? Be great too see them play finals. Claude do Miti appear any stronger than last year?
Not sure Fly. I wouldn't have thought they've picked up enough to challenge Bridgy with what Bridgy have gained. Believe they have bridgy and Calivil in the next month so that should give an indication[/QUOTE]

Not sure Fly. I wouldn't have thought they've picked up enough to challenge Bridgy with what Bridgy have gained. Believe they have bridgy and Calivil in the next month so that should give an indication
[/QUOTE]

They have definitely improved given the results of the first couple of rounds. They are coming from a long way back so finals may be a long shot but they should win some games this season. The first 2 rounds haven't really given much away as yet

Not sure Fly. I wouldn't have thought they've picked up enough to challenge Bridgy with what Bridgy have gained. Believe they have bridgy and Calivil in the next month so that should give an indication
[/
[/QUOTE]
must be happy getting Mckean back Claude must have played ok on the weekend going by the paper

They have definitely improved given the results of the first couple of rounds. They are coming from a long way back so finals may be a long shot but they should win some games this season. The first 2 rounds haven't really given much away as yet[/QUOTE]
Where does everyone think Marong will finish? Roota? Off to a poor start going down at Newbridge before Pyramid belted Newy last Saturday.

They have definitely improved given the results of the first couple of rounds. They are coming from a long way back so finals may be a long shot but they should win some games this season. The first 2 rounds haven't really given much away as yet
Where does everyone think Marong will finish? Roota? Off to a poor start going down at Newbridge before Pyramid belted Newy last Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I think Marong will play finals. Had 8 players unavailable for round 1 which was not ideal

must be happy getting Mckean back Claude must have played ok on the weekend going by the paper[/QUOTE]
McKean is a quality player and I'm sure Maddern would love seeing him coming toward him with ball in hand.
if he's playing well through the middle and Sidebottom, reeves, Thomas also.. Where do the grant boys fit when available?

Wouldn't read a lot into Marongs first up loss. Think they'll push top 4

Surely Tom grants a walk up start not sure with the other two. Be interesting to see what sort of crowd gets out to marong with fev playing. Is it still $10 to get in or has the price increased?

Surely Tom grants a walk up start not sure with the other two. Be interesting to see what sort of crowd gets out to marong with fev playing. Is it still $10 to get in or has the price increased?
Big Crowd rolled in at Marong to watch the Fev go around depends what they paid for him as to how big a success it was for the Clubs coffers but looks like it was a winner. His contribution of 5 goals could of been the difference in the wash up as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that...good on all involved and hope they are having a big night
Turns out its garbage.

2002 is the revised figure. Still a long bloody time.

Haven't won at home since 2011. Ah well it'll be celebrated tonight but its only the start.

Also is anyone else frustrated with the quality of umpiring? Basic common sense can't be that hard.
peanuts and monkeys..... mustn't be many peanuts on offer given the poor quality of some of the monkeys. some horrible decisions (and 'non decisions') being (not) paid

peanuts and monkeys..... mustn't be many peanuts on offer given the poor quality of some of the monkeys. some horrible decisions (and 'non decisions') being (not) paid
Would stronger leagues like BFL, HDFL, NCFL be getting first choice of umps? Might explain why this leagues umps are so average

With no inter league this weekend, thoughts/team on what could've been this years team
Pointless exercise with only a few clubs supporting it and players not supporting it as well. Why even bother.

Heard Marong wanted to bring forward the clash between Bridgewater and Marong from June Long weekend to the Interleague weekend. No footy on within 150kms of Bendigo. Would have been only game on for the weekend. Could have been a chance for the league to promote itself and everything good about country footy. Bonus for players that they could have the long weekend off. Bridgewater knocked it on the head apparently because they have some injuries. Thoughts?

Pointless exercise with only a few clubs supporting it and players not supporting it as well. Why even bother.

Heard Marong wanted to bring forward the clash between Bridgewater and Marong from June Long weekend to the Interleague weekend. No footy on within 150kms of Bendigo. Would have been only game on for the weekend. Could have been a chance for the league to promote itself and everything good about country footy. Bonus for players that they could have the long weekend off. Bridgewater knocked it on the head apparently because they have some injuries. Thoughts?

If that's their reasoning they have every right not to except the change because it wasn't originally scheduled for that weekend, but I think what you'll find is, and my guess is players would have already booked weekends aways or arranged other commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back