LVFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies it was indeed 2 points for the game.

I retract my comment
It's hard for me to be sympathetic Roota. Still remember the abuse Inglewood copped from a lot of these clubs fans when we rocked up getting belted.

It's hard for me to be sympathetic Roota. Still remember the abuse Inglewood copped from a lot of these clubs fans when we rocked up getting belted.

I get it I truly do. I spent a lot of my footy days playing in sides that were copping beltings week in week out.

I just find it amazing how common it is to see teams not kicking a goal at all for a game.

It hardly ever happened but now it happened a couple of times a year at least

See marong are going to head to the Heathcote league, will maiden gully follow?

I'd think either one should think of doing a strath and going into bendigo.

Should the lv and hdfl merge now with the golden rivers? I'd think the northern lv clubs have gotta think about merging with low junior numbers, calivil, serp and miti to be one team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the problem is no juniors mate in the lv, there's no kids anymore at any club bar marong and maiden gully, there's no lakey or comer coming through at newbridge, I think there's mergers throughout within 3 years and the hdfl and lvfl join

I think the problem is no juniors mate in the lv, there's no kids anymore at any club bar marong and maiden gully, there's no lakey or comer coming through at newbridge, I think there's mergers throughout within 3 years and the hdfl and lvfl join

Does the LV just become a league like the Milewa up near Mildura?

To be fair…the request to move is not about senior performance…it’s about the kids.

I honestly think that both them and Marong should move straight to the Bendigo league and build from there
To be fair…the request to move is not about senior performance…it’s about the kids.

I honestly think that both them and Marong should move straight to the Bendigo league and build from there
Excuse the ignorance but what is stopping the Bendigo based teams from entering teams in the Bendigo comp and keeping the seniors where they are?

Excuse the ignorance but what is stopping the Bendigo based teams from entering teams in the Bendigo comp and keeping the seniors where they are?

They have juniors in the Bendigo Junior Football League up until under 16 level.

The issue is that the Loddon Valley only has a few clubs with under 18’s which means that for Marong and Maiden Gully for example the under 18’s rarely play at the same ground or same day as the rest of the club. Junior netball has the same issue

The Wood in the top 4, they would be quietly confident of a finals birth?

I had a quick scan I think the only other finals team they will play for the rest of the year is the Hill last round.

If they don’t make finals from here it will be a massive let down

Well down to them for continuing to plug away all those years. Let’s just hope they can keep building on this though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back