Lyndale coach

Remove this Banner Ad

notwotiheard

Debutant
Jun 20, 2007
Oakleigh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can anyone fill us in on the real story the Senior coach at the Puma's snatch it.The local rag states he quit by text message.Sounds a little ugly to me!:cool:

Story in newspaper does not say he quit via text message, fact is he resigned and Matt Caples is now senior coach.

Just a post to knock this topic on the head, firstly Matty "Bear" Caples is doing a great job at keeping the team together and rebuilding some busted bits, but as the ex coach may reside in an area with poor mobile coverage his preferred method of communication was via text message. A text message was recived by the president the other week stating he resigned with no reason attached, which after trying phone contact to no avail was replied with a resignation accepted text, since this communication there has been no known contact. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Licka can you please have him return the Key.

Just a post to knock this topic on the head, firstly Matty "Bear" Caples is doing a great job at keeping the team together and rebuilding some busted bits, but as the ex coach may reside in an area with poor mobile coverage his preferred method of communication was via text message. A text message was recived by the president the other week stating he resigned with no reason attached, which after trying phone contact to no avail was replied with a resignation accepted text, since this communication there has been no known contact. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Licka can you please have him return the Key.
That, for mine is absolutlely unbelievable stuff. Full points to the Lyndale committee for such a great appointment in the first place. Warning to all clubs...take more care in selecting your coaches! How can a coach have such little compassion about his club that he would walk away like that!!!

I hear Licka is coaching Parkmore next year!!!:D:D:D
I also hear he has still been sending abusive text messages to some of his players. Classy stuff!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back