Multiplat Madden 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah skills trainer has allowed me to understand the game in general far more than I ever remembered it.

Is it just me or is it when you throw the ball to someone, they have the turning circle of a truck as they seem to have space but just run straight out.

Yeah skills trainer has allowed me to understand the game in general far more than I ever remembered it.

Is it just me or is it when you throw the ball to someone, they have the turning circle of a truck as they seem to have space but just run straight out.
I always try to take control of the reciever. Helps to reduce the problem

Yep. Ill never get the intricate strategy but the basics are gettable.

It's the kind of game that you probably nearly need to grow up with to really understand the intracacies. I'm the same, i get the rules and everything and can happily watch the sport and know mostly what's going on, but i still can't tell which formations are which and what i should do to combat it.

It's the kind of game that you probably nearly need to grow up with to really understand the intracacies. I'm the same, i get the rules and everything and can happily watch the sport and know mostly what's going on, but i still can't tell which formations are which and what i should do to combat it.
Yep well said. I can usually spot what type of defense (zone or man) but that's as far as I go. Reading posts about how to isolate OLBs just sails right over.

Got it yesterday and got started on skills trainer, it's very helpful indeed.

I don't know much about this game, never played the series, but definitely interested in picking it up. Is it possible to play through all the game modes without spending extra money on these packs?

I don't play the Ultimate Team stuff myself so I'm not sure about that, but you can definitely play through franchise mode (basically season mode) happily without any extras.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably played about 10 games now. It's enjoyable, but getting very frustrating.

Does anyone have tips for avoiding interceptions? I'm throwing them every second drive on pro difficulty and that's with Aaron Rogers, no spud with a pass.

On amateur I win without the other team scoring and it's just boring, but I never throw interceptions.

I go up one difficulty level and it's a completely different game. I got beaten last night 14-13 by Jacksonville, I scored my two touchdowns after switching to a predominately running game in the second half. Their two touchdowns were both the results of interceptions. I've got defense pretty solid, sacks ahoy and caught one interception myself, but on offense I'm only having success with the running game and that's a bit boring really.

Probably played about 10 games now. It's enjoyable, but getting very frustrating.

Does anyone have tips for avoiding interceptions? I'm throwing them every second drive on pro difficulty and that's with Aaron Rogers, no spud with a pass.

On amateur I win without the other team scoring and it's just boring, but I never throw interceptions.

I go up one difficulty level and it's a completely different game. I got beaten last night 14-13 by Jacksonville, I scored my two touchdowns after switching to a predominately running game in the second half. Their two touchdowns were both the results of interceptions. I've got defense pretty solid, sacks ahoy and caught one interception myself, but on offense I'm only having success with the running game and that's a bit boring really.
I dare say your probably trying to force it to much, going after big yards and throwing often and only focusing on the one receiver for the play, ive found the more careful you are looking at who's open, changing your mind during the play has worked well.

Hard to say really. It's really more about avoiding the defenders. Before the snap, assess your routes and try and figure out who's the least likely to be crowded. But don't be afraid to swap receivers if he's covered, just try and throw to the receiver with the most free space, generally with a bullet pass. If your receiver is going to cut, throw it just as/just after they cut to try and catch the defense off guard.

Even then it doesn't always work when defenders come out of nowhere. And some games it doesn't matter, the defence just seems to have your number all game long. I rate my passing game pretty highly, but even I have games where I'll lose 21-0 where every TD is an interception..

Hard to say really. It's really more about avoiding the defenders. Before the snap, assess your routes and try and figure out who's the least likely to be crowded. But don't be afraid to swap receivers if he's covered, just try and throw to the receiver with the most free space, generally with a bullet pass. If your receiver is going to cut, throw it just as/just after they cut to try and catch the defense off guard.

Even then it doesn't always work when defenders come out of nowhere. And some games it doesn't matter, the defence just seems to have your number all game long. I rate my passing game pretty highly, but even I have games where I'll lose 21-0 where every TD is an interception..

Thanks for the tips. This might help tone down the irrational anger.

I dare say your probably trying to force it to much, going after big yards and throwing often and only focusing on the one receiver for the play, ive found the more careful you are looking at who's open, changing your mind during the play has worked well.

Sorry didn't see this yesterday. I haven't been actually, it's generally when I do change my mind I get picked off.

I think I'm just crap at the game really. Might just keeping pumping teams on the easiest setting for a while longer.

I'm enjoying the running game with this Madden. I've struggled running the ball in previous years. I'm really enjoying Madden 15 , haven't enjoyed a NFL game since 2k5.

The only thing that i don't like about the game is some of the people you come across online that run no huddle offense all game, just annoying and whilst there's nothing in the NFL rule book against it it is still fairly cheesy and a cheap tactic to use in Madden. There's no penalty for fatigue for these situations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back