Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Carlolton Visy Bags

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawks travel to the warm embrace of our home ground MCG, the only non-cheat ground, to battle the fragile egos of the blues into submission, ready to dash their hopes of making the finals.

Can't see us losing this tbh, Hawks by 36. Points not goals, don't be ridiculous.

I'm trying to be positive in an attempt to lure them back to the bay
I wonder where they all went...they arent at the footy either

84b64af0f0f83f48643638f1fe069cd9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will probably take st kilda or Essendons spot in the 8 by round 22

Hopefully from an after the siren goal from 55m out to keep everyone's favourite twitter account going for another year.

Not expecting a Flair vs Steamboat five star barn burner today .....

I'm still on the train so will miss the first 10 minutes or so. I doubt that's going to be one of the great regrets of my life.

I'm still on the train so will miss the first 10 minutes or so. I doubt that's going to be one of the great regrets of my life.

You are better off walking to the game than catching any train from Melbourne's metro lines, which is completely rooted.

You are better off walking to the game than catching any train from Melbourne's metro lines, which is completely rooted.

I'm coming from Ferntree Gully station. I think this is one of the only lines actually working this week 😳

You're not missing much at the moment. I just got in at the first bounce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back