Injury Maguire Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Dreamteam worries Richy ?

LOL No!

I just want to know how he has progressed.......one minite he is in the mix for selection and then next he is 2 weeks away :(

Same with Brown......the extra month rest has been and gone and they now have 2 weeks next to his name :(

Back onto topic.....Maguire - We need him down back....I read he was "tested" but didn't come up so anyone know how close he was to selection?

Just don't know how to explain to my kids why there isn't anywhere near as much in the bag as what there was when they went to bed:D

My other concern is when i go an pick up the snags from the Saintsational butcher at the markets.

Back onto topic.....Maguire - We need him down back....I read he was "tested" but didn't come up so anyone know how close he was to selection?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He walked past me at half time or something, jumped the fence and went down to talk to the boys I assume. I think I was the only one who noticed him in his suit and when i called out his name he gave me a wave :D

He seemed to move really well, hope hes back this week :D

Can't wait to see Maguire comeback and help out down back, obviously he will probably not be up to his usual standard like Gibson last weekend but the added leadership will definitely help out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back