"Major" Club Announcement Tomorrow (3rd July, 12:30 pm at Whitten Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

In other news, I have a major announcement of my own - I am thinking of having some bahn mi for lunch. I am sure this serves as equally exciting news to the major announcement the club has just made
I'm very - no, extremely - grateful to Mission.

They came on board at a time when we were having trouble getting sponsorship.

That they've stuck with us is a fantastic thing. Yes, we've been good to them, too, with a flag and regular finals appearances.
Good exposure for them.
A brilliant two way partnership.

Long may it continue!🌮🌮

I'm very - no, extremely - grateful to Mission.

They came on board at a time when we were having trouble getting sponsorship.

That they've stuck with us is a fantastic thing. Yes, we've been good to them, too, with a flag and regular finals appearances.
Good exposure for them.
A brilliant two way partnership.

Long may it continue!🌮🌮
Yes this is all great, I love Mission. But "major club announcement" that is unrelated to the actual footy itself is very underwhelming. I watch footy for the actual sport, not for my love of corn chips (even if they are amazing)

Yes this is all great, I love Mission. But "major club announcement" that is unrelated to the actual footy itself is very underwhelming. I watch footy for the actual sport, not for my love of corn chips (even if they are amazing)
What's it worth?
Maybe a million a year for 5 years?
How would you define 'major' in terms of the club's financial stability?

Would you find it more exciting if they pulled the pin on us?

In other news, I have a major announcement of my own - I am thinking of having some bahn mi for lunch. I am sure this serves as equally exciting news to the major announcement the club has just made
It'd better be a MISSION bahn mi!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back