Mallee FL - Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wheres he play back line im assuming if hes gonna make sonny look like a girl or does he scare people by sniping or just a gun [just asking you werent very specific.]

pretty sure J.Alderton was playing CHB for Robinvale last season. His size, strength and speed make him the ultimate utility. He kicked plenty of goals playing for Mildura a few years ago. Definetely not a sniper, more likely to look you in the eyes before he swings

Interesting start to the season. Woomelang's first win since '08 an surely a shock that the Tigers accounted for Beulah. Details please...

Interesting start to the season. Woomelang's first win since '08 an surely a shock that the Tigers accounted for Beulah. Details please...

Woomy will be ok! Easily acounted for w/u even when they kicked badly. Bit of Biffo and some good pasages of play.. Early in the season yet to guage , but sea lake over ouyen in final for me!

pretty sure J.Alderton was playing CHB for Robinvale last season. His size, strength and speed make him the ultimate utility. He kicked plenty of goals playing for Mildura a few years ago. Definetely not a sniper, more likely to look you in the eyes before he swings
quite a handy player didn't play last year due to suspension issues when he was at robinvale couple years ago got suspended few to many times and didn't wanna risk max penalty by getting suspended again so took the year off... How are the sunraysia recruits looking any standouts yet

Re: Mallee Football League 2009 PRE Season

Why do Mallee teams target the Sunraysia clubs that are struggling (Merbein, Red Cliffs etc) and poach their young kids ? I have heard $500 for a just out of U18's boy that has not proven himself in Seniors at all. And, you can't blame these kids for taking the money. Are these payments per week or per GAME? Some Millewa Clubs offer blokes $ $ per game, when these kids don't make the grade they are left on the boundary line to drink cans all day. At least most would still get a Reserves game at their former SFL Club who are struggling for numbers. There certainly needs to be some restrictions on recruiting or at the very least a Player Points System introduced.

Catguts just had a quick look at the sunraysia clearances, before opening your mouth, Merbein have been doing the same thing, poaching young kids from other clubs especially imperials..:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

1 of them, and i can post claims about clubs offering $$:mad:, good on them i say
Ant close couldn't get a game in merbeins senior side played a couple but only cause they were short and williamson played a handful of games in the two. Not disrespecting there blokes but I would like to hope there not getting 500 a game

Re: Mallee Football League 2009 PRE Season

Catguts just had a quick look at the sunraysia clearances, before opening your mouth, Merbein have been doing the same thing, poaching young kids from other clubs especially imperials..:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
What kids would they be? merbein hasn't been in a position to poach why would someone wana leave a very successful club to go to a cellar dwellar

I'll give Sea Lake a couple of weeks to settle - but - if their recruits don't do the hard yards on the field the locals are gunna want their hard earned back. A well paid player should at least look for their man when there is a turnover.

I'll give Sea Lake a couple of weeks to settle - but - if their recruits don't do the hard yards on the field the locals are gunna want their hard earned back. A well paid player should at least look for their man when there is a turnover.

Couldn't have put it better myself and they wonder why Champs..Dude with headbandaged was all over the place. Hes an example they should watch!

why isn't the mallee sportingpulse page updated? do the mallee league run their own website? interested in reading some results

interesting weekend of footy with ouyen briging woomelang back to earth with a thud. walpy underbool givin hopetoun a reasonable touch up and j/r gettin over beulah may be a year with upsets each week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why isn't the mallee sportingpulse page updated? do the mallee league run their own website? interested in reading some results

Still nothing has been done about it, in the same boat wouldnt mind catchin up with the results n ladders, but as someone put it, the Mallee league are obviously reluctant to do this, why, who knows every other league in victoria seems to be able to do it!

Still nothing has been done about it, in the same boat wouldnt mind catchin up with the results n ladders, but as someone put it, the Mallee league are obviously reluctant to do this, why, who knows every other league in victoria seems to be able to do it!

Facts Rite, when you get into the site and results page. Go to the little dropbox with Seniors, Reserves etc For some reason you need to click on GO. This will hopefully bring up this years results. Hope this works for you

the only result that is going to matter tomorrow F***ers is when we wipe north 'we are major league & and we suck our own dicks' central's arses. . . smash em

the only result that is going to matter tomorrow F***ers is when we wipe north 'we are major league & and we suck our own dicks' central's arses. . . smash em
Isnt it great to live in a democracy where morons can have an opinion. Rather than bring up crap which has no relevance perhaps billy you should be more concerned about the viability of both the mallee and north central leagues.If the mallee league is in the same boat as north central then the numbers of locals playing in your league are probably diminishing[example previuos weeks wedderburn senior team 3 players live in the town]. How long will both leagues survive with almost zero retention of juniors and seemingly ordinary blow-ins wanting big money for little return.JUST A THOUGHT .

Did we win?
Yes, the Mallee had a very good win. MFL 15-14-104 def NCFL 12-17-89.
Mallee FL
Goal Kickers: K. Robins 3, B. Vallance 3, B. Wellington 3, C. Durie 2, L. Milroy 2, J. Rowe , P. Caldow
Best Players: J. Rowe, K. Robins, C. Durie, S. Smith, G. Hallam, K. Hallam

North Central FL
Goal Kickers: C. Jones 2, S. Hawkins 2, A. Judd 2, D. Benaim 2, M. Dillon 2, B. Grant , R. Allan
Best Players: Z. Holmes, M. Dillon, A. Judd, D. Benaim, C. Perry, C. Hall

Interested to know what percentage of the Mallee interleague squad reps currently live within the Mallee?

Yes, the Mallee had a very good win. MFL 15-14-104 def NCFL 12-17-89.
Mallee FL
Goal Kickers: K. Robins 3, B. Vallance 3, B. Wellington 3, C. Durie 2, L. Milroy 2, J. Rowe , P. Caldow
Best Players: J. Rowe, K. Robins, C. Durie, S. Smith, G. Hallam, K. Hallam

North Central FL
Goal Kickers: C. Jones 2, S. Hawkins 2, A. Judd 2, D. Benaim 2, M. Dillon 2, B. Grant , R. Allan
Best Players: Z. Holmes, M. Dillon, A. Judd, D. Benaim, C. Perry, C. Hall

Interested to know what percentage of the Mallee interleague squad reps currently live within the Mallee?

Kim Hallam - Lives in Beulah
Dale Shannon - Lives in Beulah
Rory Shannon -Lives in Beulah
Tim Hill - Lives in Beulah
Scott Smith - Horsham
Garry Hallam - Horsham
David King - Melbourne
Bryce Wellington - Originally from Hopetoun (not sure if he lives there now)
Kain Robins - Originally from Hopetoun now Bendigo
Luke Milroy - Bendigo
Darren Latta - Lives either Walpeup/Underbool
Rowe - Adelaide I think
Peter Caldow - Ouyen local not sure if lives there
Andrew Jardine - as above
Brenton Jardine - as above
Vallance - as above
Col Durie - Sea Lake local
Liam Barry - Sea Lake local
Luke Martin - Sea Lake local
Ash Clugston - From Rainbow not sure if he lives there
Justin Chilver - Horsham

Not sure I can give you an exact answer with all that LIVE in the mallee however The 6 players above are the recruits to the league without a real connection (eg haven't lived in the mallee). All other players either live or grew up in the malle and are travelling to play for their home clubs. Great effort by the boys!

Interested to know what the percentage in interest in knowing who lives where is sour grapes! Me be thinking somewhere north of 95%.

Interested to know what the percentage in interest in knowing who lives where is sour grapes! Me be thinking somewhere north of 95%.
It is not sour grapes because I have no affliation with the NCFL. I wanted to get an idea of our things are going in the Mallee. Were there any 'imports' that you would have liked to see in the team but were not prepared to commit to interleague?

Isnt it great to live in a democracy where morons can have an opinion. Rather than bring up crap which has no relevance perhaps billy you should be more concerned about the viability of both the mallee and north central leagues.If the mallee league is in the same boat as north central then the numbers of locals playing in your league are probably diminishing[example previuos weeks wedderburn senior team 3 players live in the town]. How long will both leagues survive with almost zero retention of juniors and seemingly ordinary blow-ins wanting big money for little return.JUST A THOUGHT .

Dont think pal, it will hurt both of your heads, the mallee is going strong with plenty of locals still running around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back