MASON you DRONGO

Remove this Banner Ad

Referee has been piss poor. Mason lucky to be still on the pitch...twice

Hopefully the Lions now win vs 13

Mason is a Thug!

Don't put em up if you can't hold em up.

Lost the game but won the fight, good stuff from the big man, if the rest of the Aussie team had of played with the same passion we would have won.

WesternSydney said:

Lost the game but won the fight, good stuff from the big man, if the rest of the Aussie team had of played with the same passion we would have won.

Yeah, nice one!

After all, we were wanting to win the fight - who wanted to win the game anyway?

Mason has a big body, a big mouth, a very small brain, and not a lot of football skill.
Why the media love him is beyond me.

Overrated, overpaid and thankfully, over there!

WesternSydney said:

Just like to point out how stupid it is to fight in an international game of Rugby .
Also like to point out that Fielden didnt even try to fight back because he had already done his job by getting Mason sent off .For some strange reason Mason wasnt sent off the only reason I can think of is he is Australian .He then went to take a shot at maiming our littlest player another proud moment for that hard man .
Also like to point out he did all this whilst a proper hard man was off the pitch (Morley ) who being English is liable to be sent off.
Finally like to point out that Mason then went on to play a shockingly bad game which played its part in the GB victory

Thanks and Goodnight Mason

linda said:
Just like to point out how stupid it is to fight in an international game of Rugby .
Also like to point out that Fielden didnt even try to fight back because he had already done his job by getting Mason sent off .For some strange reason Mason wasnt sent off the only reason I can think of is he is Australian .He then went to take a shot at maiming our littlest player another proud moment for that hard man .
Also like to point out he did all this whilst a proper hard man was off the pitch (Morley ) who being English is liable to be sent off.
Finally like to point out that Mason then went on to play a shockingly bad game which played its part in the GB victory

Thanks and Goodnight Mason

Hey, don't criticise a great Aussie hero, Linda.

Willie Mason once played a good game and has since had a reputation as a great player.

Now when was that game again .........

Be gentle on him, we all know Mason's IQ is dependent on room temperature....and it was a cold night.:D

I'm more miffed with the Long incident, than the punch, as it was just a plainly, malicous and cowardly act. I did notice though that both incidents happened before Mozza was on the park and that as soon as he came on Mason went all quiet. (Apart form dropping the ball and being unable to count to 5):eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be gentle on him, we all know Mason's IQ is dependent on room temperature....and it was a cold night.:D

I'm more miffed with the Long incident, than the punch, as it was just a plainly, malicous and cowardly act. I did notice though that both incidents happened before Mozza was on the park and that as soon as he came on Mason went all quiet. (Apart form dropping the ball and being unable to count to 5):eek:
Cowardly?

Haha, you poms are soft.

Great stuff Mason... Brililant to watch!:thumbsu:

Great footballer! It's the way he dropped the ball (twice) when he was in a position to score that really sets him apart.

Davo23

Who was the commentator that claimed that the brit deserved everything he got? :D

Phil Gould and he was right.
Fieldon after bumping off the original tackle went for Mason, Then once the tackle was made he bridged up to Mason... Mason was defending himself, and Fieldon is an idiot for leaving himself wide open :thumbsu:

On the Long incident, it wasn't late but high... Penalty sufficient (From the precedent set already in the Tri-Nations).

Phil Gould and he was right.
Fieldon after bumping off the original tackle went for Mason, Then once the tackle was made he bridged up to Mason... Mason was defending himself, and Fieldon is an idiot for leaving himself wide open

Mason was defending himself? - the other guy never even put his hands up, before Mason punched him! Willie is just a headcase, who believes the stuff that dribbles out of his mouth.

Have a listen to what Peter Sterling was saying about Mason having to back up the tough stuff with a bit of football ...

And Phil Gould would know - he has his head so up his a...e, I'm surprised he even saw the incident.

Bring back the biff.:thumbsu:

Heaps better than SOO, good 1 willy, don't listen too the soft PC ones, they are the minority, we, the majority, love the biff, big it back big fella.:thumbsu:

The same tough guy who started crying when the NZ player took him the other week .Proper tough guys give and take without crying .
I hope he doesnt get banned one less player to worry about

Someone needs to explain to Big Willie that punching a Pommy in the head is a complete waste of time. There is no possibility of further damage being done.

A shoulder driven into the rib cage followed by dumping them on their arse is what they dislike intensely. Also something they are not used to in the Super League.

Aussies deliberately laid down in this match in order to help England make it into the final. Grannygate also helps the cause :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back