Lingsface

Premiership Player
May 9, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Would have to come close to winning the sandover this year, has been given a state screening invite what are peoples thoughts will he go or wont he. Also won best on ground for WAFL represantitive team.

This will be the third Screening he has been invited to, given that you only need one Club to nominate you I'd say his chances of being Drafted would be very minimal despite his fine record in the WAFL.

Im surprised he hasnt been picked up yet, people say he is too slow but he still finds the ball. They said Chad Fletcher was too slow and look where he ended up. Priddis actually reminds me alot of Chad Fletcher

He was invited to Adelaide and was very close to getting a spot on there rookie list. Id expect him to be picked up by someone this year, im sure a team like Hawthorn might be interested, if he doesnt get a spot this year id say his window of opportunity is closed.

I hope he gets a go though, i rate him very highly, i think he could easily make it at AFL level.

Im surprised Dockers chose that dud Stribling over Priddis..

F-U said:
Im surprised he hasnt been picked up yet, people say he is too slow but he still finds the ball. They said Chad Fletcher was too slow and look where he ended up. Priddis actually reminds me alot of Chad Fletcher

He was invited to Adelaide and was very close to getting a spot on there rookie list. Id expect him to be picked up by someone this year, im sure a team like Hawthorn might be interested, if he doesnt get a spot this year id say his window of opportunity is closed.

I hope he gets a go though, i rate him very highly, i think he could easily make it at AFL level.

You use some interesting phrases....very close & easily, terms not synonomous with afl. Frankly, nothing about afl is easy and least of all getting onto a list. I wish Priddis all the best to get drafted. IMO though, has no change of pace, has no accountablility and very left sided (at wafl not such a problem but elite footballers close you down much quicker)

F-U said:
They said Chad Fletcher was too slow and look where he ended up. Priddis actually reminds me alot of Chad Fletcher

I think you've put that theory about Fletcher once before, if not you then someone has, they whoever they are never said Fletcher was too slow the query re Fletcher was that he was too timid eg., lacked heart!

mick ryan said:
I think you've put that theory about Fletcher once before, if not you then someone has, they whoever they are never said Fletcher was too slow the query re Fletcher was that he was too timid eg., lacked heart!

And just quietley, after last nights game, it still stands. I think he could be a trade option.

theorangeapple said:
And just quietley, after last nights game, it still stands. I think he could be a trade option.

You're are spot on, I reckon he was a trade chance before last night I'd say he is now a certainty. That knobhead Walls said at one stage that he was playing well, I must have been watching another game.

Priddis would fit in well at a side with a really quick midfield like Melbourne or the bulldogs. The Fremantle midfield already lacks pace and the eagles don't need midfielders so I can't see him being drafted by a WA club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back