Delisted Paddy McCartin

Remove this Banner Ad

It annoys me theirs a lot of people out there who only buy memberships at the positive times. Watch the 15,000 bandwagon supporters come out of the wood works in 2018
Credit where it's due, we have already had a good turnout of members, and so maybe they can get in on the ride and not just jump on at the destination.
Also credit where it's due, I think the club is getting better at "selling" the rebuild, so that people can see a value in signing up now. The treatment of the draft is a good example of that, what with all the videos on the boys, etc.

I have a good number of years coaching experience, and I'll tell you the best ones are the guys who turn up in preseason and say "give me the worst. Give me an absolute beasting".
The competitive drive within people with the mentality to be an elite athlete means that, as the article says they don't just "give their best", they refuse to not achieve what they're being told to or lose a competitive drill in training. 2 Olympic athletes I've met both said this about their training; they interestingly almost admitted to lacking self-motivation when actually in gym or training, but put them against others and they would rather kill them self with exhaustion than lose. A great sign about Paddy.

Credit where it's due, we have already had a good turnout of members, and so maybe they can get in on the ride and not just jump on at the destination.
Also credit where it's due, I think the club is getting better at "selling" the rebuild, so that people can see a value in signing up now. The treatment of the draft is a good example of that, what with all the videos on the boys, etc.

Well I finally jumped on board, I think for me the main selling point the last couple of years that sort of stopped me for a while - I wanted to see long-term direction for the club. Given how we've structured ourselves on and off the field, coupled with a clear vision and better supporter engagement has given me that final kick up the arse haha.

Give him the number 4, i don't know a Saints side without a gun forward and am looking forward to watching him develop into a star

Love this pic:

354902-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club bosses have been very pro-active in their communications with big Patty...I've seen 1 You Tube message from Finnis & Richo after the Draft, and 1 "More than a Football Club" special edition clip....i'd post them here, but i don't know how :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back