McCartney Goneski

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever been pig shooting mate?
I have but I tangled my line on the first cast, was pretty much demoted to plucking the feathers from the carcasses after that...:(

According to Greig, he and Barassi didn't speak to each other for the entire 1980 season, a year in which he won the B&F.
Which proves that you don't have to have beers with one another to work successfully with one another....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know the meaning of the word cull?
Not the point.

If he enjoys killing then he's a tosser, plan and simple.

23 mil feral pigs in Australia,ruining habitat killing native animals.
Shoot as many as he likes

How hard is it to understand?

Culling, provided it is done humanely is fine.

Deriving pleasure from wounding and killing something is not.

Not the point.

If he enjoys killing then he's a tosser, plan and simple.

How hard is it to understand?

Culling, provided it is done humanely is fine.

Deriving pleasure from wounding and killing something is not.
Don't know about Griffen but I don't shoot to wound them

Don't know about Griffen but I don't shoot to wound them
The unfortunate thing is that sometimes, culling attracts various sociopaths or sadistic people. Some of these people shoot at non vital points and have a bit of a laugh as the animal struggles. Some even capture them and put them in a small pen for a couple of their dogs to maul.

What I am ultimately saying is, that any form of culling should be done by people who know what they are doing, and do it for the right purposes - not to sate their own sadistic impulses.

The unfortunate thing is that sometimes, culling attracts various sociopaths or sadistic people. Some of these people shoot at non vital points and have a bit of a laugh as the animal struggles. Some even capture them and put them in a small pen for a couple of their dogs to maul..

and some of them are flogs on BigFooty ;)

Did Gordon just say that Ryan Griffin is off pig shooting? **** you can get bacon and ham at Coles 24/7

So this campaigner has knifed the coach, but is ok going off and killing animals that he doesn't need to eat to live? ******* a-hole.
Nah. Pig's are feral pests, and if you're not willing to kill anything you've got no business eating meat.

Griffen's still s**t though, as is their whole weasel senior group.

Give the gig to Aker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back