Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star
Sep 12, 2008
Naracoorte
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Norwood, Memphis Grizzlies, Bengals
It's rebuild time at Whitten Oval, and we're doing it properly this time.

Brendan McCartney- the best AFL coach to never have played the game at the top level.

Jason McCartney- highly skilled list manager.

King and Grant assistant coaches.

Everybody wants in at the Dogs.

Possibly the best off-field setup in the league now. Combine that with our good young guys coming through and we'll be unbeatable.

It's rebuild time at Whitten Oval, and we're doing it properly this time.

Brendan McCartney- the best AFL coach to never have played the game at the top level.

Jason McCartney- highly skilled list manager.

King and Grant assistant coaches.

Everybody wants in at the Dogs.

Possibly the best off-field setup in the league now. Combine that with our good young guys coming through and we'll be unbeatable.
Like Ward?

Yeah, the Saints are devastated at the loss of Dawson.

I bet you are, since you have no other full backs to replace him :eek: Apart from a 191cm Tom Simpkin. Good luck with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You dont have a Full forward or Full Back.

We have 3 full backs. Fool.
We have a full forward now, after we promoted Matthew Panos from the rookie list. I predict a 40 goal, 0 behind season for him. Most accurate kick in the world.

You have Mitch Clark for your FF :eek:

Sure we do. Brian Lake and... Brian Lake :D

Oh he still plays for you guys.

We have 3 full backs. Fool.
Who are they?
Brian Harris
Brian Lake
Brian (whatever he changes his name to next)

We have a full forward now, after we promoted Matthew Panos from the rookie list. I predict a 40 goal, 0 behind season for him. Most accurate kick in the world.

Who. :confused:
A quick check of his bio shows that he hasn't even played a senior game and weighs in at a mammoth 87kgs. :eek: The Full backs are going to be real worried out muscling this experienced mammoth.

You have Mitch Clark for your FF :eek:

He'll be CHF. :rolleyes:

I feel a sense of smugness that the loser teams are copying and recruiting from the Cats... as the total benchmark team of the AFL I would like to wish our shadow dwellers in the Bummers, the Bulldogs, the Crows and the Demons all the very best in the next 5 years... after 2012 of course when we win our 4th in 6 :D

It's good to be the king :thumbsu:

Oh he still plays for you guys.

Who are they?
Brian Harris
Brian Lake
Brian (whatever he changes his name to next)

Brian Lake, Lucas Markovic and James Mulligan. Mulligan is s**t though, so is close to not counting.

Who. :confused:
A quick check of his bio shows that he hasn't even played a senior game and weighs in at a mammoth 87kgs. :eek: The Full backs are going to be real worried out muscling this experienced mammoth.

He will dominate everyone for years with his ridiculously accurate goal kicking.

West is a s**t coach. No thanks.

Now the world has seen what an awful coach Rodney Eade is after the international series I think our side will improve ten-fold five and dominate for the next few years until Richmond rise from the grave and make the 8 in 2028. GWS will then be relocated to the leafy eastern suburbs of Melbourne as there isn't a team who represents that area in the AFL at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back