MCDFNL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhh that’s not good. Any other news from the league or all pretty quiet?
Navarre has stocked up this season after years of relying on the locals they have gone out and found some new players with some returning faces.

Cody Driscoll, Lachy Slorach back after a few years away at different clubs. Jay Moody (Stawell) Billy Driscoll (Springbank) coaching, Daniel Bibby from Minyip as well as some others as well.

Navarre has stocked up this season after years of relying on the locals they have gone out and found some new players with some returning faces.

Cody Driscoll, Lachy Slorach back after a few years away at different clubs. Jay Moody (Stawell) Billy Driscoll (Springbank) coaching, Daniel Bibby from Minyip as well as some others as well.
They’ll be nice, see creek and Harcourt keeping and getting a few. Anyone else making moves

Bibs could nearly sneak in as a 1 pointer to. Pretty sure he played there as a kid. How many junior games do you need to be a 1 pointer?

So does anyone see creek being able to get back next year? Two years out after 5 years with bugger all wins seems like they're pushing the batter up the hill.
I'd be happy to be wrong.
How are the Creek looking? Are they a legitimate chance of getting back up and running this year?

Hearing natte and Navarre be the teams to beat. Natte picked up well from rumours. Shame we can’t see clearances. Anyone lost a few or gained heaps? Not much talk happening

New to the forum. Any news on recruits and practice matches. Who are the teams to beat?
Premiers?
Runners up?
Spoon?
Leading Goalkicker?
League BNF?

New to the forum. Any news on recruits and practice matches. Who are the teams to beat?
Premiers?
Runners up?
Spoon?
Leading Goalkicker?
League BNF?
I’d say Navarre harcourt or natte play off
Rovers or creek spoon
Goal kicker : gotta be carisbrooks middle man again.
League bnf : Cowan, harcourt new ruckman or Goodwin from dunolly

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing natte and Navarre be the teams to beat. Natte picked up well from rumours. Shame we can’t see clearances. Anyone lost a few or gained heaps? Not much talk happening
Issues for Navarre will stem from player availability week to week with plenty of the boys working 7 on 7 off at the mine.

A full strength strength side will be good the other week may see some poorer performances.

Issues for Navarre will stem from player availability week to week with plenty of the boys working 7 on 7 off at the mine.

A full strength strength side will be good the other week may see some poorer performances.
might hurt them come finals.. any news from any other clubs

How did dunolly go yesterday? What sort of level are the rams compared to this comp?
Dunolly had a win. I actually went down and had a look, apparently missing 7-8 and had a good win. They looked very good in patches but also very young. 2 coaches also seen very young. Interesting to see.
I’d say rams would be a middle tier in the league. Maybe Avoca or Navarre from last year.