Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said, who the hell is this guy, why is he posting his whole freaking life story on a footy board, please get over will slade, and go on to a chat site to talk about your gay friendship wth daniel, please im not being mean i am annoyed that you are either playing a trick pretending to be sick in the head, or you acctually are sick in the head and that you can tell you are posting in a forums site, but you cant tell its a footy forums site, talk footy mate not ********

Actually, this is an introductions board where you introduce yourself :rolleyes:

As the above poster stated, if you don't like it, don't read it.

yeah will maybe he should stick to the introducing, not the life story, i read the first few pages and that was enough for me, i realise now i did go a bit over the top with my last post, i was a bit angry with my self for something and i guess i took it out on here, sorry guys:(

Yeah, well you are Irish, you're entitled to get fired up every now and again.

I accept your apology on behalf of Healy.

Yeah, well you are Irish, you're entitled to get fired up every now and again.

I accept your apology on behalf of Healy.

Lol thats the boston celtics logo lol, but if we wanna be technical my grandfather is irish

Hey Heals. Have you been trying to sneak in to Cats training with a camera this week? I think you might have been upsetting Bomber....

You w**nkers have scared him away from his thread. Fair enough it has probably got too long, but was a good read while it lasted! Thanks Heals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My daddy said he read this and was not happy. He said people were being mean to me and I am not allowed to post stuff about me anymore.

I think that the Cats will win everything this year gee we smashed those stupid Tigers.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON IN 2007!

I thought you lived in “special cared accommodation” (post 32) heals??? Have you moved back in with your folks?

The cats are looking good so far...is Selwood your new fav player now that Slade is gone???

My daddy told my carer not to let me come on here but she is away today so I have got a chance to be here. I hope dad dosn't see this.

I love Brad Ottens now and of course Nathan. I like selwood but I think that Djurekka or whatever his name is could be a great player for us to.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON IN 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back