Meet Gigi

Remove this Banner Ad

I do have a slight issue with the name though.

Gigi

I just end up thinking about a 70 year old Maurice Chevallier singing “Thank heaven for little girls” which is way more creepy in 2017 than it obviously was in 1958, and not really appropriate for a tough women’s footy team.

Followed by the line from History of the World Part 1
“We don’t even have our own language....”

I do have a slight issue with the name though.

Gigi

I just end up thinking about a 70 year old Maurice Chevallier singing “Thank heaven for little girls” which is way more creepy in 2017 than it obviously was in 1958, and not really appropriate for a tough women’s footy team.

Followed by the line from History of the World Part 1
“We don’t even have our own language....”
I just get it as "G G" which is probably the intent.

As an aside I think the person in the G-man suit is female. Something about the mannerisms. In today's world, sadly, probably safer for someone who wanders around hugging kids.

The person in the G-Man suit varies from appearance to appearance - having worn the suit and been G-Man on more than one occasion I know this to be true.

It’s a big, hefty suit that gets bloody hot bloody quickly (and the fan in the head has been broken for a long time) I’m not saying that a woman couldn’t wear it, but it’s usually a young bloke from either the academy or a local club.

The person in the G-Man suit varies from appearance to appearance - having worn the suit and been G-Man on more than one occasion I know this to be true.

It’s a big, hefty suit that gets bloody hot bloody quickly (and the fan in the head has been broken for a long time) I’m not saying that a woman couldn’t wear it, but it’s usually a young bloke from either the academy or a local club.
I bow to your knowledge on the Topic. Apologies to whoever wears it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back