Tim the Toolman

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Beaconsfield Super Rules
As per msbroys request for a brisbane lunch I'm thinking at the last minute to see if anyones interested in catching up for a beer to christen the new melbourne social club of the lions on Sunday? At this stage cant remember the name of the joint but it's on Spencer street opposite dfo at southern cross station? Someone will know it.
As its an early game lunch is out of the question but dinner afterwards if theres no post match celebrations?

Mail Exchange Hotel – 688 Bourke Street (cnr Spencer).

If I can get enough work done over the w/e I'll come along for a couple of bevvies after the game.

So I figure seeing I'm going to the game on my own I may as well wander into this supposed new lions social club and who do I see as soon as I come down the stairs! Blyndfreddie and whataboutbob!
Great toncatch up withnthe great men but can't see how this joint is supposed to be a lions venue??

So I figure seeing I'm going to the game on my own I may as well wander into this supposed new lions social club and who do I see as soon as I come down the stairs! Blyndfreddie and whataboutbob!

The horror The horror

apocalypse-brando2-300x225.jpg

“The worst possible turn can not be programmed. It is caused by coincidence.”

[Of course I refer to the footy as by coincidence, we both watched Browny’s 200th and the Lions defeat the bombers last year…:p]

Oh and I did return to the Exchange after the game and had the pleasure to meet up with Kevin Murray for a brief chat.

Oh and I did return to the Exchange after the game and had the pleasure to meet up with Kevin Murray for a brief chat.

Bastard.

I got more work done. Woot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back