Werewolf Melon's MARVEL Werewolf - Serial Killer and Arsonist win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Call it wiz!
Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Chris Pratt Dinosaurs GIF by Omaze
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
Right Now Nbc GIF by Hairspray Live!
Come Here Lets Go GIF by Bounce

Lol this is entertaining

What the game deserves. Frustrated as all hell middlemen determining everyone’s fate while likely screwing their own. PSA below:

The East Side Phoenix are going to ingnite your interest and warm your hearts

I'm calling it now because I've done the randomiser between the two likely suspects has been completed and posted in the Dead PM, and we'd need a 3 vote swing at present. The randomiser was going to kill the person who is already being lynched.

Gralin (Beta Wolf turned Alpha Wolf/Mandarin turned Loki) lynched by Village.

It is now Night 5.

We will start Day 5 when all actions are in - will tag all players back in at that time.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarkyn_24 Mafia will be targeting Horrie tonight to try and eliminate your picture PM win condition. And if he survives through a JOAT protect we will target him again tomorrow night. We could just get rid of you, but we need you to go another day in. We're hoping that you will flip sides and douse one of either the JOAT or the VIG.

Great job SK. Take out one of Hatchy1992 / Frederico / 3KZ

DemurePrincess time to get some werewolf redemption for your team lets deliver Neutral evil a win. Hit one of the remainers not listed above.

Tarkyn_24 Mafia will be targeting Horrie tonight to try and eliminate your picture PM win condition. And if he survives through a JOAT protect we will target him again tomorrow night. We could just get rid of you, but we need you to go another day in. We're hoping that you will flip sides and douse one of either the JOAT or the VIG.

Great job SK. Take out one of Hatchy1992 / Frederico / 3KZ

DemurePrincess time to get some werewolf redemption for your team lets deliver Neutral evil a win. Hit one of the remainers not listed above.
Why would you try to eliminate our picture win condition? The picture win conditions aren’t mutually exclusive with a regular win? I have no incentive to go along with you if that’s your plan - the only way I plan on winning is via picture with GUH, as I’ve said all along. 😂

If I win at seven I’ll surrender happily myself and the village can skate through from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back