Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

all right I'm Buying my membership today anyone want to do the nominate your mate thing? PM your account ID and i'll say you recommend me.
I've no Idea what this does but hey there only one find out?

I nominated a mate, and got a banging seat cover for my office chair.

33711_Members_Cycler_620_37_f61da92e11f7f453aea90e6080193401.png

So does anyone know? Does redzone guarantee a seat? Or will I be forced to stand in a sell out?
not sure if anyone has answered this? I was a redzone member last year, and for anticipated sell outs I got an email asking me to register my attendance a few weeks before the game. I'm guessing that you can register up until there are no seats left

not sure if anyone has answered this? I was a redzone member last year, and for anticipated sell outs I got an email asking me to register my attendance a few weeks before the game. I'm guessing that you can register up until there are no seats left

For expected blockbusters where most RedZoners are attending, they ask you to register but it's still a good idea to get there early especially if you're in a group as it is unassigned seating.

Get in early and you'll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D just called the swans to get my membership sorted and when I was on hold getting guest passes for the Collingwood game I knocked the head set out of the phone................ CHEER CHEER THE RED AND THE WHITE comes blasting out everyone on the floor looks at me. then bursts out laughing I turn around on a wall behind me is one of those motivational posters that say's: "The best way to convince other's to believe in your product is to believe in it yourself" :D

we're really on track to get 40? i never really pay attention to numbers, i just know that the numbers eventually hit a wall, i wouldve thought that wall would come.sooner than 40k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cap space aside, has buddy already paid for himself? A lot of the new members may have been off to GWS

Cap space aside, has buddy already paid for himself? A lot of the new members may have been off to GWS

Yeah I think as a marketing tool his salary will more than pay for itself over the long term.

As someone who maybe stuck out at Parramatta to live it was great to hear the swans stick it to the giants at the battle of the bridge, saying they don't believe in the notion of battle of the bridge.

Gws: still marketing itself for western Sydney but don't train or play there
Swans: all of Sydney no boundarys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back