Michael Barlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Gun. How did this guy not get picked up earlier in the draft? Freo have found another broughton.

Your selections in the rookie draft have been amazing. Kudos to the recruiters in that regard. You've turned what used to be a common criticism into somewhat of a strength. What a difference a couple of good late picks can make.

Sandi, Broughton, Barlow.

PS. Im very annoyed to find out I left him on the bench in my SC team.

Gun. How did this guy not get picked up earlier in the draft? Freo have found another broughton.

I have already said a number of times this year that he will become the Greg Broughton of season 2010.

The way he played tonight is what we became accustomed at Werribee games every week, somehow always found a way to slip him into match reports and the like too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never thought I would say this, but I really enjoyed seeing Freo win.

As for Barlow, he's a gun. Saw him at Werribee where he was an outstanding player, but never ever imagined he would dominate at AFL level.

A good Werribee boy (originally from Shepparton) kicking on. Well done Freo and well done Michael Barlow.:thumbsu:

I was so impressed with him that I started him on the ground in Dreamteam. Scored 128 :thumbsu:

Should have made him captain. :eek:

I was so impressed with him that I started him on the ground in Dreamteam. Scored 128 :thumbsu:

Should have made him captain. :eek:
151 in SC, would've been my BOG. And i had him on the bench :mad:

Didnt make the same mistake in DT though :thumbsu:

Freo have surprised me a lot actually. Looking at it objectively, Freo are assembling a fairly balanced side and should go better than many people think this season and in the future. A couple of key position players short, but theres a good mix there. Mayne is quality, should've bagged a lot more than he did. Ballantyne, Mayne, and of course Pav will certainly be players who i'll be hating come derby time. Hill, Barlow, Suban look the goods in the engine room, and guys like Broughton are very composed down back.

151 in SC, would've been my BOG. And i had him on the bench :mad:

Didnt make the same mistake in DT though :thumbsu:

Freo have surprised me a lot actually. Looking at it objectively, Freo are assembling a fairly balanced side and should go better than many people think this season and in the future. A couple of key position players short, but theres a good mix there. Mayne is quality, should've bagged a lot more than he did. Ballantyne, Mayne, and of course Pav will certainly be players who i'll be hating come derby time. Hill, Barlow, Suban look the goods in the engine room, and guys like Broughton are very composed down back.

Don't forget the defense with the likes Tarrant, McPharlin, Broughton, Hayden, Duffield.

The Football gods have granted us many gifts in the last coupled of drafts...

Last Year Broughton.. This year Barlow...

The power of the B

:thumbsu:

Absoutely outstanding performance. Exactly what we have needed a player that can get clearances and first hands on the footy.

Great to see we had 3 players with 30+ possessions.

Simply outstanding. We monstered them in the clearances for long periods of that game and it was down to Barlow & Mundy. So many take aways featured a lightening handball out from one of the other. Brilliant stuff, made possible by Sandi of course. Also good around the stoppages were Crowley, Haze and even Mora won a couple of hard balls.
Good times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back