Milka Chocolate

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
GUYS
what happened to Milka chocolate?
It used to be my favourite when I was a young buccaneer, and it was available everywhere. IGA, target etc. but now it's NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.
It's all over Europe, I know that for sure, so the brand is still alive and well, why did they stop importing to Aus???

I assume one of the European food specialty stores stock it but I don't know which ones. Anyone in Perth know?????

For anyone who doesn't know, its the chocolate that looks like this and it is better than sex with Miranda Kerr.

milka_chocolates.jpg

PLEASE RESPOND

My sister brought me some back from Europe last year. Suffice to say, it wasn't enough.

There everywhere in Europe, can pretty much find them at any store!

So gooooooooood!

I wish i brought back more too :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to love it - tried it recently and found it very sweet and milky.
I much prefer dark chocolate these days - slave-free.

I tell you what not a fan of cadburys..but thier new range..jesus the jelly bean ones and the ones with the pop bits that go off in your mouth..wow nice!

U wot m8?
40% of the world's cocoa is produced by the Ivory Coast - much of it using child slave labour. I avoid brands that use cocoa produced by child slave labour.

God damned lefty, it's just a good example of a deregulated job market.
Yeah, democracy and human rights be damned!
Fatties demand slightly cheaper low quality chocolate!
Now!

The Oompa Loompas are NOT slaves!

A cunning plan from Willy Wonka to put his child slaves in funny costumes, teach them a few songs and call them Oompa Loompas.

He's the Kony of the confectionary world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back