Minecraft Minecraft Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Another solid snapshot video. Easily one of the most impressive updates to date, so many new terrains added to the game. They have implemented horses from the More Creatures mod, so I'm thinking some more animals will come across in the following updates/snapshots ex. Lions for Savannah biom.

Fishing no longer a chore. :thumbsu:

New biomes! Aww yiss!
Problem is they will be too far away on our current server, at least 35k or more blocks in any direction. Plus I don't think Chief wants a 10Gb minecraft file to handle

The new biomes generate in any place we've yet to go to, so there'll be heaps of places (say, -4000 -4000 for example) which won't have been touched, and are fairly easy to get to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me know when you;re ready for it to be updated.

We could also just start a new server leaving the old one running.

Would need to get Jim Boy to set up servers on another host - Ausfrag is a bit exxy if we want more servers.

We've been continuing with the current server, although there are a few who support a new server (due to discovered chunks not having any of the new stuff resulting in further and further exploration to find any newly introduced goodies).

Alternatively there IS talk of having a hub server with portals to both the original and a new server, and possibly more. Chief has been looking at that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back