Club Legend
Sep 15, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Hi Demons fans,

I just wanted to pop over and see if someone can give me an update on Moloney's progress so far this pre-season, including his form in Saturday night's Wizard Cup match?

I saw in another thread he had about 12 posessions or something?

Also, how did Johnstone go on Saturday night?

Thanks in advance,

Luke

Can't give away too many secrets for obvious reasons but FWIW:

Moloney - good in pre season and intraclub but just fair last week. Seemed a bit overawed and should do better on Sunday.

Trav - played in patches but he's a class act and will find Primus Dome more to his liking.

Bananabender said:
Can't give away too many secrets for obvious reasons but FWIW:

Moloney - good in pre season and intraclub but just fair last week. Seemed a bit overawed and should do better on Sunday.

Trav - played in patches but he's a class act and will find Primus Dome more to his liking.
Thanks for the info mate! :)

Man o man, a best on ground performance last night with 3 goals and apparently 4 direct assists. Loving his work. He's a really tough guy, so isnt scared to get in the middle and put his body on the line, but can also kick goals.
Cant wait to see him start round 1.

Marns said:
Man o man, a best on ground performance last night with 3 goals and apparently 4 direct assists. Loving his work. He's a really tough guy, so isnt scared to get in the middle and put his body on the line, but can also kick goals.
Cant wait to see him start round 1.

I am very excited about this guy, genuine tough guy we have been after for a long time. Excellent recruitment, and a genuine DEMON :D Love him already!!!!!

Moloney is a fantastic talent. He's equally good of both sides of his body and he's tough.

I used to watch him when he was playing for Geelong in the VFL and used to think it would be great to have him at Hawthorn. I reckon Geelong are really going to regret releasing him in future years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back