Moneyball

Remove this Banner Ad

how can you possibly think this is logical?

are you seriously saying anyone who uses their own money to try and generate more money is a gambler?

Stop deflecting it's pathetic, you can't admit you're wrong. I'm talking about moneyball and fantasy sports in general only. You say it's not gambling, I'm proving that it is and that it doesn't matter if skill is required. At the end of the day, you put money down to win money depending on an outcome. That is gambling, if you continue to say it's not then you've been brainwashed by a *.

well i guess the usa should just consult you since you have the matter sown up so perfectly.

the 'don't argue with me or you're wrong' argument is particularly compelling.

when i went to primary school, the school had a how many jelly beans in the jar comp. I entered it.

now im a problem punter. maybe i should sue them as they allowed gambling for children, hey monotone?

Last edited:

No I was fooled. They stuffed the centre with paper. The correct answer was 56. GoodBye $20 pocket money from that week.

$20 for a jelly bean guessing contest!?! Was the prize a car?

well i guess the usa should just consult you since you have the matter sown up so perfectly.

the 'don't argue with me or you're wrong' argument is particularly compelling.

Well there is no argument really because every response you've had has deflected from the question you were asked and still haven't given an answer to. Says it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when i went to primary school, the school had a how many jelly beans in the jar comp. I entered it.

now im a problem punter. maybe i should sue them as they allowed gambling for children, hey monotone?

You did not put a cent towards it so it wasn't gambling. If you say you did you're either lying or you should sue your parents for sending you to that school as they failed with duty of care or something. I dunno ask nooblet he is a wise one.

watch the video, your reading comprehension clearly isn't sufficient given that some of the same points have been made in this thread.

that host is cringeworthy though, you have an eloquent guy who actually has knowledge of the subject, and this asshat just yells over the top of him constantly despite having no ******* clue. his argument that fanduel are bookmakers his hilarious.

Last edited:
Clearly I'm not the one with comprehension issues. You still haven't answered the question. Utter dribble with everything you have said in this thread.

no arbs in fantasy sports, sorry.

You say this as though it's a sledge or he's a lesser person because he's arbing.

why?

2mezptd.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back