Most attractive clubs for players to be drafted/traded to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if I could be bothered doing them all but,
Doing a rating on in order of importance:
Chicks
Facilities
Pay
Success.

Facilities..

The Good: Lexus Centre, Geelong, Richmond
The Bad and Ugly: Norf.

/yeah sorry I honestly dont know enough about every team's facilities in order to rank them.

Imaging being drafted to Fitzroy when they were in the shits. Its like congrats! Your club doesnt have a home ground, no members, no (recent) success, no money, no women and no crowds. Welcome

/actually no scratch that, they did have women. A mate and her older sister were cheerleaders for them.

Last edited:

Facilities..

The Good: Lexus Centre, Geelong, Richmond
The Bad and Ugly: Norf.

/yeah sorry I honestly dont know enough about every team's facilities in order to rank them.

Imaging being drafted to Fitzroy when they were in the shits. Its like congrats! Your club doesnt have a home ground, no members, no (recent) success, no money, no women and no crowds. Welcome

/actually no scratch that, they did have women. A mate and her older sister were cheerleaders for them.
Watched a doco on Fitzroys last days. Their office was in a room above a pub.
And they didn't have a computer.
Just filing cabinets a Rolodex's and that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably In this order imo:
WCE- wealth, location, posts football connections, be apart of rebuilding
Collingwood- wealth, supporter base, post football connections
Richmond- notoriety, history, wealthy club, post football connections
Sydney- if you like anonymity, culture, beaches
Geelong- more relaxed lifestyle can live outside the city and drive into the club. Best culture in the league. Short drive to many great locations.
GC- location, nice facilities, women, be apart of building success
Freo- location, rich club, facilities be apart of first flag. Colours suck
Port- I'm a fan of Adelaide so they are high. Facilities I think are alright. Can live near Glenelg. But more than half the town hate you
Blues- history, colours, big well supported club, facilities idk but princes park looks s**t house
Bombers - rich history, big Melbourne club s**t area
Crows- most supported team in the bubble of SA. Notoriety if you want it. Facilities are the worst in the league but will have new ones soon
Saints - new facilities, historic club but lack of success. Can live near the beach
Lions - culture is good, Brisbane is nice, new facilities but far away. Not much notoriety if you want that
North - good history, new facilities ?
Dogs - good facilities now, not a big fan of the area
Dees - don't really belong anywhere even though they have the whole city. Training and facilities still an issue
GWS - culture is good, could be higher. But even though they moved from greater west in Rooty Hill to inner west you'd still spend alot of time in the outer west of Sydney for community work.
Hawks- facilities, location, colours arent great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back