Most hated person it football?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean Solomon - Gutless sniper with terrible skills. A blight on the game.

Robert Walls & Tim Lane (Let's barrack for Carlton and against sides we hate, shall we?); with Robert Walls - my foot actually twitched on the accelerator when I saw him cross the lights in front of my car in Errol St one day

Stephen 'FIGJAM' Quarterbrain

"The Unforgivens"

FB: Joffa........Quarterbrain....Gooseage
HB: Brayshaw......Caro............Nixon
C: Hutchison.....Anderson.........Maher
HF: Rucci............Vlad...........Sheahan
FF: Milne............Walls............Pratt

Foll: Newman...Geishen...Wallet

Int: Kennett, GT, Fatprik, Razor

Where's Libba? Re-read the thread you two-toed newt...KB's received numerous mentions, while you're the first to drop Lib's name.

Besides, I don't hate the Richmond players mentioned any more than Richmond people hate them. In fact it was remiss of me not to make Wallet coach!

See you at the G on Monday!

You'll be there buy yourself stupid:eek:.....Rocket Science,yeah right.

Caro and Hutchy and The big fev sausage but number one goes to Justin Schmidt. This bloke seriously has NFI and like Ray is desperate to make a name for himself.

Commentators - all of them. Of every sport I watch, from soccer to baseball, the AFL is the only league which doesn't have one commentator who doesn't sound like hes on the couch having a chat with his mates while watching the game.

"The Unforgivens"

Thank god the price fixing wife cheater has made the team.

Should be captain/coach....a man with no ethics

Walls of course. how the hell does this hack keep a Job when it seems everyone hates him? Brad Hardie is a Close second. Pay big bucks to see Hardie V Woosha in the Boxing ring :p

"The Unforgivens"

The others have issues but Wallace has never said anything bad to anyone or been an underhanded rat like the Damian Barretts of this world.

But the Richmond chip is bigger.:eek::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to agree with Walls and Lane when commentating Carlton.

If you watched the Geelong V Carlton game last year Lane was basically saying that Geelong tackle too hard and someone might get hurt - wtf it is a contact sport?!

He didn't stop going on about it for ages either!

Nathan Thompson...He is also rude and not funny or intelligent in his media jobs which I think he only got out of sympathy.

Nah he's okay. I worked the board for Beva's thursday night footy panel show for a couple of years and Thompson is a nice bloke.

Hate is a strong word, but I struggle to find any love for Wayne Carey.

"The Unforgivens"

WTF, where is Eddie????? He should be a walk up start in this team or maybe he can be the coach!!!!

Cam "I love my hair and celebrating goals like im the best player of ALL time - and love to act like im better than any other forward EVER the history of the game" Mooney ALSO Matty "I have an IQ of 13" Loyd.... both hands down!!!

Anyone else want to pounch this guy in his stupid wide eyed face?

Maher - what a tosser, Carlton focused twat!
Lane - Both dad and daughter dont know *&^%$ about the game HOW are they commentating on it!?!

Nixon - arrogant twat

Milne is a too bloke dont know why he is hated for?? good bloke.

Fatrick - another mr know it all

GT?? he is ok ruffles feathers and often too smart for the dumass' on here to understand hes thinking. brings some intelligence to AFL.

Sam Newman - see above -Legend Hilarious and intelligent.

Brayshaw is better these days and does not pretend to be anything he is not. So IMo is a top bloke.

JOFA?? Champion. A self confessed footy tragic (arent we all on here?) who loves his pies. good on him.

Robert Walls, Hutchy and Caroline Wilson

The footy world would be a far better place without them.
include tim watson in that list and i'll support you.

glad eddie gave up the commentary gig even if by force - lets hope he doesnt return if/when nein get the rights back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back