Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 18 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This feeling... this is nice...

One more game, Demons!
Make sure we smash the hell out of them so we don't have the suspense you put us through.

Brilliant work lads, a very well deserved grand final berth, and very fitting I suppose.

I started my first season with the Demons in a grand final, and I guess I'll be ending my last season in a grand final.

Yes, I'm retiring after this season. I've obviously been very absent which is disappointing for both myself and the team, as a leader I should've been around pulling my weight but I've been a massive drop kick, so it's probably right for me to put an end to my career (again lol) before I become a list clogger.

Thanks to all on the list for being great blokes, special shout outs to Eth, Logger and cooney who have all been deadset legends from the day I joined the club. Big thanks to Logger who was the one who got me over to the club originally. I'll never forget you :hearts::hearts::hearts:

I'll definitely get bored of RL and end up back here eventually, but lets cap off my second retirement with a premiership! #thedemonsthe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant work lads, a very well deserved grand final berth, and very fitting I suppose.

I started my first season with the Demons in a grand final, and I guess I'll be ending my last season in a grand final.

Yes, I'm retiring after this season. I've obviously been very absent which is disappointing for both myself and the team, as a leader I should've been around pulling my weight but I've been a massive drop kick, so it's probably right for me to put an end to my career (again lol) before I become a list clogger.

Thanks to all on the list for being great blokes, special shout outs to Eth, Logger and cooney who have all been deadset legends from the day I joined the club. Big thanks to Logger who was the one who got me over to the club originally. I'll never forget you :hearts::hearts::hearts:

I'll definitely get bored of RL and end up back here eventually, but lets cap off my second retirement with a premiership! #thedemonsthe
I'll see you at the start of season 19! :D

You'll be missed, Rhodesy. You've easily been the funniest bloke I've played with, and probably against too. The club won't be the same without you, even if it's only for about two weeks or so beyond the Grand Final.

No, I don't want you to go. :(

What a fantastic season by everyone. We deserve to be there next week. Hopefully we can finally hold the cup.

Sad to see you go Rhodesy, you're definitely one of the funnier bastards around the SFA. Hopefully we can send you off with a win. All the best.

NEVER BEEN PROUDER! #GODEMONS

Congratulations on the winning the premiership guys. Well deserved. Only a matter of time before you guys finally got that elusive flag.
Please take your jinx elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back